AMTFTT 16

They all arrived at the place

They all arrived at the place. Jimin looked at the gates of the cemetery and looked at Mr Jeon. The older just sighed and looked away. They all walked in, Mr Jeon walked ahead of them and they finally arrived at the grave.

"Here" Mr Jeon says and placed down the bouquet he had bought. He closed his eyes, trying not to cry.
"I'm so sorry..." He says. Jimin sees Jaewon, kneel down beside the grave, caressing the words that are carved in the stone.
"Hi, Jungkookie... It's been so long since I visited your grave... I'm so sorry if I haven't... I tried but work gets in the way" Jaewon says, smiling.

Jimin sighs, shaking his head. He slowly kneels down, and hesitantly caressed the tombstone. As he's about to say something, they heard something. Mr Jeon had started screaming. They all looked up and sees him chasing a guy.
"Mr Jeon!" Taehyung screamed, a hand near the gun on his side.

They all ran after Mr Jeon and gasps as the guy he's following threatens him with a knife.
"Let go of him" Taehyung threatens, holding his gun but not pulling it out yet.
"You" Mr Jeon says, glaring at the guy.
"You killed my son!" Mr Jeon says and kneed the guy on the guts. The guy groaned and then Mr Jeon starts punching him.

"Mr Jeon!" Jaewon says, gasping as he got cut on the arm. He held his gun and points at the guy.
"Mr Jeon, please step away" Taehyung says as he too, held and pointed his gun at the guy. The guy held his arms up in surrender.

The guy is taken away, and now is inside the car as they'll take him back to their station. The guy glared at them before kicking the driver's seat. Hard. This made Jimin lose control.
"Jimin! Jimin! Stop the car!" Taehyung says but Jimin couldn't.
"I can't!" Jimin screams. Jaewon held on the seat tightly, gulping.

And everything happened so fast...