AMTFTT 13

They arrived at the place and got out of the car

They arrived at the place and got out of the car. They decided to ask some villagers. Jimin gave the other two a photo to show.
"Hello, ma'am? Can I ask if you've seen this guy?" Jimin says and showed the photo. The woman shook her head, apologizing.

"It's okay, ma'am, don't worry" Jimin says, giving her a smile. Jungkook looked around the village, frowning. It seemed familiar but at the same time not. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who then disappeared. Taehyung frowned but shrugged it off.
"He'll come back" He says and continued to ask villagers.

"Sir, have you se-" Jaewon cuts himself off, stunned. Taehyung and Jimin looked at him.
"Jae?" Taehyung says and Jaewon gulps.
"Mr Jeon?" Jaewon says and the two looked at him and at the guy. They stared at the photo they're holding and gasped.

"Mr Jeon, can we have a talk with you?" Jimin says and the man stared at them before hesitantly nodding. Taehyung and Jimin stared at each other before nodding.

"What did you guys want to talk about?" Mr Jeon asks as he served the three of them glasses of water. The three sat down and thanked him for the water.
"D-" Jaewon is cut off as Mr Jeon shut him up.
"Don't call me that, Jaewon. Jungkook's dead, you guys never married each other" Mr Jeon says and Jaewon sighed.

"We wanted to talk about Jungkook?" Taehyung asks and Mr Jeon slams his hands on the table.
"Bullshit, why do you guys want to talk to about my son? Is this why you bothered me? Jaewon, have you not moved on yet? My son's gone, and it's because of you... He fucking called you, but you decided to ignore it" Mr Jeon says, glaring.

"D--I mean, Mr Jeon... I wasn't able to answer, I was upset with him... I admit that, I answered the second time he called me" Jaewon says, sighing. Taehyung looked to the side and sees Jungkook, appearing. He looked at Mr Jeon and his eyes widened. Jimin and Taehyung frowned, staring at each other.