"I can't wait until your ass is mine. I'm going to show you how to not fuck with me, stubborn little bitch." He says and i don't know my body decided to do something weird when he said that, but i stood up and clenched my thighs, looking at Paul who was half asleep. "Bye Paul." I look at Nicolas still in the middle of the road, back at Romans black sock.

And then i run.

I sprint away from them, hearing Roman curse loudly. It gives me a rush of adrenaline and i have to duck and dodge past people. I was running for ten minutes before i stop in an Italian cafe.

There was a capo here, i could tell by the way he was presented.

I put my hands on my knees, breathing loudly. "I need to workout."

"What can i get you, cara." The lady, Elena, asks.

"Uh..." I stand up walking towards the counter, "That little chocolate thing and a cappuccino."

"Take a seat." She points by the window, beside the capo.

I sit on the other table, catching my breath. I look opposite me to see big brunette man staring at me with a cocked eyebrow. "What are you looking at?" I roll my eyes.

Why are all the young capos so hot? First Roman, now this hottie. He's got brown eyes, dark eyes, and brown dark hair, it's neat and tucked away unlike Romans. He's tall, chunky too. I like chunky guys i think. I don't know, i know i like girls taller than me, and i'm definitely a bottom with girls but with guys i feel like the only way i'd be able to get off is if i'm controlling them.

"You have a mouth on you." His Italian accent was strong.

"Well... yeah, how'd you expect me to talk if i didn't." I tap my fingers off the table.

Elena brings out my order and i pay her at the table. When i sip on the hot drink, capo man walks over and sits beside me.

He takes his phone out of his pocket, holding it to his ear. "Roman, your girls here-"

"You bitch." I try to stand up so i can run again but he grabs my shoulder and shoves me down back onto the seat. "Elena's." He locks his phone, "Your husbands picking you up."

"You traitor. And here i was thinking we would have been good friends." I bite the chocolate cake.

"Why are you running from Roman?"

"Top secret here, i don't like him." I say, making it seem like i'm shocked. "You're hot though, are you rich?"

A smile tugs at his lips, "Roman is rich."

"But Roman is an ass."

"How do you know i'm not?" He leans back, humouring me.

"What's your name and i'll be the judge."

"Luca."

"Yup, you're an ass."

"Seems as if you have high standards, Arabella."

"How do you know my name?"

"Everyone knows your name."

"Why?"

He leans forward, "Because your father is a very powerful man and anyone linked to your family will also be powerful. You're the only daughter left."

"You can turn gay and date one-"

"Arabella, i'm going put you on a fucking leash." Romans voice fills up the cafe. He must have been following me, he got here quickly.

"Ah, lovely husband, hello. That is not a kink of mine, you may want to find someone else." I sip on the drink again.

He looks at me unamused, "Let's go."

"Why? Me and Luca are having a good conversation." I slap Luca's arm. "Oh." That's hard.

Roman looks at Luca, "Shes chatty, huh?" Luca smiles.

"She's a fucking idiot." Roman walks over and pulls me out of the seat, "You do that shit when you take my name and i'm going to keep you bound to a house." He pulls me out of the cafe and then pushes me into a car.

"Ow." I glare at him.

He gets in beside me, "I'm not changing my mind about marrying you, stop doing stupid shit before you get yourself hurt." He pins me down on the seat and pulls the belt over my body. "You flirt with my friends again and i'll rip your eyeballs from your skull."

"Oh, possessive." I look out of the window.

"I'm being serious, Arabella."

=
=
=
=
=
Luca😏😏 ngl out of the three i do think that Luca is my favourite.

word count: 1285