She gazed at the dark sky above as she reminisce their memories.

Her gaze become misty and her nose turned sour.

"Kookoo. I think I should let you go."

"Kookoo. I miss you. I love you...

But I can't cage myself, liking you especially when the situation's like this"

"Kookoo. Don't blame me if you remember me someday"

"Kookoo... I'll give us a chance. I'll wait for one more year.. I'll..try hard to make you remember"

She fell asleep talking to herself.

In just a snap, the weekend passed by smoothly.

Occasionally during this weekend, she would receive text messages from Jungkook.

He is currently at the Jeon Residence so Jungkook doesn't contact her that much.

Today, she woke up pretty early.

She wore a white low neck sweater and a black leather pants. She paired it with her red 6 inches heels.

She did a simple make up before grabbing her Chanel purse and walking out of the room.

When she arrived at the destination, she looked up at the huge sign above saying "Seoul Airlines".

Her heels immediately clicked at the tiled floor of the airport as she approach the departure area.

She looked at the time.

8:00 am..

They should be here any minute now.

Just in time, the exit opened and a huge number of people came through.

In the middle of the crowd, stood two grown up men. They are sticking out like a sore thumb because of their inexplicable looks and tall heights.

The other one is wearing a formal suit. His hair is cleanly brushed in gel and his figure is tall and lean.

His eyes are cold but when looking at Lisa, it would turn gentle.

This man is Oh Sehun.

The other man beside Sehun is looking a lot more warmer and approachable.

His skin tone is a little more tanner, giving off a golden glow. His eyes are bright and his lips are formed into a gentle smile. His nose is tall and he's wearing a light brown trench coat, black v-neck shirt below and a white jeans.

His hair looks soft without any gels applied to it. It only flew smoothly as it follows his every move.

This man is called Oh Jong In, or also known as Kai in short.

The two brothers gave off different auras but both of them treats Lisa specially.

When Lisa saw the two men, one looking like the moon while the other is the sun, she immediately smiled and ran towards them.