Chapter 50 : Shades of Mehendi

Mulai dari awal

Sanjana : Unga mama ku dhana ? Apdi na enna nu keparu . She thought in her mind .

Amritha : Akka engayum poga ma inga iru ! Nee careless ah mehendi ah engayavudhu teriama kai vaachuta design poirum .

Aditi then finished applying mehendi to Amru . The girls talk was disturbed
when they heard the door opening and Varun walked inside . The girls stood up from the bed and walked near him .

Amru : Mamz enjoy !! She whispered

Varun : Vaai jasti ayruchu ! Odi po . He said hitting her forehead.

Varun then saw Sanjana sitting on the bed with a sleevless yellow short kurthi and white pant that reached her knees. Her hair was into a bun with few strands of hair on her face twisting his insides into a knot . She looked like a dream even in being the simplest outfit.

Sanjana : Yen apdi pakuringa ? She asked leaning on the head board of the bed.

Varun sat next to her on the bed and he found peacock feather and oil adjacent on the table.

Varun : Ama idhu edhuku ? He asked pointing to the feather and oil.

Sanjana : Adhuva ! Mehendi dry annadhuku apram oil kaila vaika apa dhan dark ah varum .

Varun decided to tease her and took the peacock feather in his hand .

Sanjana : Enna panna poraru ivaru ! Paravai eh seri illa.

Varun ran the feathers down her feet igniting a ticklish feeling making her laugh.

Sanjana : Varun stop kusudu , kaila marudhani innum kaila !

Varun : Adhu marudhani vaikuradhuku munnadi yoschurukanum. He said with running the feathers above her fees on the legs below her knee . Even though he did not touch her and it was the feather she could feel the desire he held.

Now he took the feather and ran down her slender hands sending chills down her spine but at the same time making her feel ticklish , she started laughing asking him to stop . Seeing her laugh and her having mehendi on both her hands made him to think different since it was advantageous for him.

He then took the feather down her collar bones making her even more ticklish " Ayoo podhum " she said breathing heavily because of the laugh she had.

Varun then kept the feather aside and got down from the bed .

Sanjana : Ivaru enga poraru ?

Varun walked upto the door to lock it and did not want anyone to ruin there moment.
He walked back again to Sanjana with a Hue of mischievous.

Sanjana : Venam Varun kita varadhinga ! Unga parvai eh seri illa.

Varun : Nee ippudi irundha , I can't help it Sana. He said inching closer to her.
That's when Sanjana noticedthe state she was in . Her dress little messed up and to add it on  she wore a sleeve less dress with a deep neck. She mentally slammed herself for wearing this and now she looked more like caught in a cage , since she can't even get out .

Sanjana : Varun mehendi kaga vachum please I like the smell ! Kita varadhinga . She said but gave up when he held her face with his two hands.

Varun : sshshs !He kept his index finger on her lips.

Varun : Ne en control ah evlavu test panra nu teriuma ? He asked looking into her eyes.

Sanjana kept quiet and looked into his eyes which made her feel loved , all his eyes wanted and conveyed to her was " HER ".

He kissed her on her lips taking her into his control . She gave in for his desires but he had a smirk on when she still couldn't get an hang of kissing him back. She slowly leaned down in the bed losing her balance. This time , he trailed his fingers down her collar bone planting wet kisses . In reflex she held is collar scrunching it.  She slowly could find him taking dominance. To attain dominance back she removed the first three buttons on his shirt making him stumble for few minutes she ran her hands on the chest that was visible. Both losing themselves in there own world. She kissed the mole that was on his neck while he let his hands slip inside her kurthi.  The thought of mehendi getting distorted was now long lost . The mehendi stains were now on his white shirt and few on his chest.