Chapter 61 : You

Sanjana and Varun along with there family members went to Vijay's home , since they were all returning back to Vijay's home with the new born baby. Once Swathi and the baby was settled the family went back to Sanjana's residence

The family was seated in the hall when Subbu thata recieved a call.

Subbu : Dei Akash Reva vandhuruka avala poi kutitu va .

Varun who was with the gang heard it and exclaimed " Edhu Reva varala ! " with all excitement written on his face , while Sanjana wondered who is Reva ?

Akash : Ava vandhuruka nu sollave illa !
Subbu : Ama da kelambi vandhuta , Station la iruka poi kutitu inga va .

After he left , Subbu had told Sanjana's family that Reva is none other than Anu Ma's neice, technically Varun's mora ponnu.

Varun  stood there seeing Sanjana always being distracted or trying her level best to stay away from him which did not settle right for him.

Kavin : Thayir Sadam enna achu dull ah iruka ?

He was cut of when he heard Reva screaming " Vanduten " . She ran inside the home hugged Subbu thata tightly and then went to Varun who hugged her with the same enthusiasm.

Sanjana's eyes turned wide seeing her being in his comfortable zone and this side of Varun was unexpected . She was actually jealous and to add it on she kept holding his hands.

Aadi : Kavin Na expression illa illa nu sonninga la ! Pathinga Sanju munji la heavy ah expression varudhu.

That's when they saw Sanjana's reaction and chuckled at seeing her trying to be cool and hide her possessiveness . Little did she knew she was miserably failing in it.

Reva greeted everyone at home and they all loved how she mingled with everyone . Madhu and Reva had a long tight hug,  they were pretty close. She then came up to Sanjana and gave her a hug while Sanjana plastered a smile on her face seeing this Amritha and Aadi couldn't control there laughter

************

They finished there lunch while Reva sat with Varun and Akash and the cousins sat together. 

Viji ma came to serve them carrot halwa and she handed over to Varun

Reva : Ayo Ma ! Varun ku carrot halwa pudikadhu !

Sanjana : Edhey Avaruku pudikadha , annaiku na panna modhu saptare . She wondered in her mind

Varun : Illa ma ! Thanga saptukuren . He told taking the bowl in his hand.

Seeing Varun and Reva engrossed in there own talks with having the sweet burn Sanjana's insides. If anyone can burn into ashes with just the sight , Reva would have been burn down by now.

Vikram : Dei engayo theeyura vasana varudhu . He told having his gaze fixed on Sanjana

Madhu : Vikram ennaku romba strong ah varudhu ! Yoroda stomach semmaya burn agudhu pola.

Aadi : Ennaku left side la irundhu dhan smell varudhu . He told as Sanjana set on his left

Hearing there comments Sanjana gave a death glare making them take a gulp and concentrate on the sweet.

*********

Akash ,Varun ,Sanjana ,Reva and Subbu thaya left from there and reached there home.

While they all went to there room Varun showed Reva her room and reached his room . He saw Sanjana keeping things with a thud .

Varun : Ma Reva inga romba naal kaluchu vandhuruka ! Avaluku edhavudhu venum na pathu senju kudu.

She began keeping everything again with a force not knowing how to react.