Chapter 72 : Unlimited Happiness

The family finished there engagement chores and sat in the dinning table .
Sanjana forgot her phone since she had kept it in the room . She excused herself and went to her room to fetch her phone. She denied Varun's help and assured him that she ll manage.

She went and took her phone . She began climbing down the stairs carefully , since the doctor had advised her to do . But her phone began ringing and she missed one of steps resulting in her screaming ah little but soon she composed herself and stood straight.

On hearing Sanjana scream Varun moved from the dinning table swiftly gaining the entire family's attention on them.

Varun : Ena Sanjana ! Na sollradha kekave kudadhu nu irukiya ? Evalavu vaati sonna nee unnaya care pannalana eppudi? Can I be around u 24/7 sollu ? Apa enna da na Papaya va sapudha pora ... ipa careless ah vara steps la ? Keela vizhundurundha unnaku illa papangaluku edhavudhu ayirundha na enna panna ? He told raising his voice

For Sanjana , When Varun calls her full name she knows she has pushed him to the maximum level of anger and hearing it got tears in her eyes and plus the additional rebuking she began crying .

The entire family stood astonished to hear Varun speak about the baby .

Swathi : Apa iva pregnant ah dhan iruka ! Namma nenachadhu tappu illa . She told a little loud.

Lakshmi paati and Viji ma went near the duo and held Sanjana's hand and helped her in climbing down the rest of the stairs.

Viji made Sanjana sit down on the couch while the entire family sat around her in a circle.

Lakshmi paati held Sanjanas hand and felt her vein and she had this big fat smile on her face . She pulled Sanjana in her embrace and kissed her forehead .

Viji : En Sanju munnadiye sollala ?

Kumar : Sanju ma ! Azhadha first kanna todha! He told wiping her tears

While the cousins all looked at Varun expecting him to say something.

Sanjana : Innaiku Aditi Kavin oda engagement , avungaloda day. Na idha munnadiye sonna it's like I m snatching the limelight la ! Avunga day I thought ellam mudinja odana sollalam nu ... kadaisila ippudi solla vachutaru . She told having her eyes fixed at Varun .

Varun : Doctor vandhu confirm pannaga that she is having twins nu ! Romba careful ah iruka sonnaga . Ayiram vati sonnen careful ah iru anga inga pogamodhu. Na sollrada keta dhana. He told sighing

Aditi : Hey Chi ! Idha vida mukiyamana happiness vera edhuvum illa ! Lusu mari yosikakudadhu Sanju... these are the things nee munnadiye sollanum . She told holding Sanjana's shoulder while Kavin hugged Varun.

While the entire family was excited on hearing the arrival of two new family members.

Viji hugged Sanjana and asked her to take blessings from Vishwa thata and Lakshmi paati. The cousins pushed Varun along and the duo took blessings from everyone. But not to forget Varun was still miffed with Sanjana .

The ladies began preparing a sweet dish to celebrate the double happiness. While the gents were all having an unlimited happiness face .

Swathi: Kadaisila ! Nee sapta twin banana ku effect vanduruchu . She told with a sheepish smile

Sanjana : Akka. She wailed.

Madhu : Na Athai ayten ! So inimel parunga enkuda rendu peru join panniruvanga Varun ah vachu seiya . She told caressing Sanjana's cheek.

While Vikram was as emotional as how he was when he heard Swathi being pregnant .

Varun : Enna Machan nee matum inga nikura ? Polaya unga akka kita ? He asked to Aadi who was standing behind and looking at Sanjana

Aadi : Ila ivalavu naal enn akka va irundha ippa ava promote ayta , nejama she ll be one of the coolest mom in town. He told with a smile

Varun : Ingaye nikka ma po ! Ennaikum nee dhan avaluku first baby ... adhu eppavum maradhu . He told ruffling Aadi's hair .

Varun went with Vikram and Vijay outside since Vijay had few things to purchase .

While Sanjana retired back to her room after listening to a lecture of how she should take care of herself during this period from Raji Viji and Kala . She almost felt her head spinning in all sides after listening to there advices.

Her legs were a little swollen and she made herself comfortable on the bed with stretching her legs .

She heard a knock and to her surprise it was Aadi . He came and sat next to Sanjana

Sanjana : Enna da ?? She asked caressing his cheeks

Aadi : Neeye oru kozhanda unnaku ipa oru kozhandha vara pogudhu la ? He asked touching her belly .

Sanjana chuckled to his statement .

Sanjana : En da ? Paru unnake tough kudupanga ulla iruka rendu perum . She told with a grin

Aadi took her legs and placed it on his lap and began massaging her legs

Sanjana : Dei vidu na pathukuren! Mudiyala ippudi lam maruna enna panna ? She asked with her usual chippings

Aadi: Unakaga lam pannala , ulla iruka rendu champs kaga panren.

Sanjana : Adhukula team sendhutingala ?

Aadi : Ama pina , rendu Champ en kuda video games ellam vezhada venam ! Varun mama va sendhu oda vaika ennaku en champs podhum . He told with a grin only to get a smack on his shoulders from Sanjana

Aadi kissed her forehead " Happy ah iru ! " and left the room leaving Sanjana overwhelmed.

**********

Sanjana spent some time with Swathi and Siddhu papa . She returned back to her room to find Varun in the balcony .

She knew it was her mistake and carelessness that he is miffed up with her .

She cleared her throat but Varun did not give her any response. Sanjana then stood next to him with a determination to convince him .

Varun felt a wrapper touching his shoulders when he found Sanjana handing over a chocolate bar to him .

Varun knew that the even if the world comes crushing Sanjana would never share her share of chocolate but she herself stretching it out to him is definitely a surprise.

Sanjana : Enna pakkuringa ? Patha bayandhuruvoma ? Nanum rowdy dhan . She told shrugging her shoulders.

Varun controlled the smile that crept near his lips

Sanjana : Mother of your children is seeking sincere apologies for her carelessness. She told with a seriousness feeding him a piece of chocolate.

He could no longer hold onto his anger .

Varun : Nee sapudhu ! Ennaku venam Sana . He told as he kissed her forehead.

Sanjana : Kovam illa la ? Inimel na careful ah iruken, ippudi munjiya vachukadha Varuney !!! She told as she munched few bars of chocolate

Varun inched closer and sealed the gap between there lips leaving Sanjana flustered. He took his share of chocolate from her . He moved back and looked at her widened eyes.

Varun : I know how to take things that belongs to me ! He told with his dimples peeking out .

He left the balcony while Sanjana still stood there with her cheeks turned into crimson red wondering what was he even upto .

_____________________________________________

Hi dears ! Chapter eppudi iruku nu sollunga !!

Hope it met ur level of expectations
Sorry for keeping u all wait

Constructive Criticism is accepted please do let me know ur feedback

With love
Author