Chapter 44 : Collapsed

They say its destiny's play and rightly Sanjana and Varun where in the same Forum mall . While Varun was with Ashok in the mall , Sanjana came there to buy a gift for Varun . With both of them not knowing they were there in the same place.

Sanjana went walking through the first floor to check if anything attracts her eyes to gift it as a present for Varun to mark this day special .

She gave up and went to the next floor but nothing seemed to attract her eyes . She then heard her stomach grumble due to being dead hungry. Sanjana decided to walk in to the restaurant that's there in the mall.

She went inside and sat when she heard familiar voices from the other cabin since each cabin to eat is separated with doors to give privacy to the people who dine in there.

Sanjana : Voice engayoo keta mariye irukuuu !! Might be I m day dreaming . She shook off her thoughts.

The qaiter who served the cabin left the door a little to open making the voices clearly reach Sanjana.

Sanjana : Hey idhu Varun and Ashok Anna voice ache! She slammed her head.

She stood up and stepped towards there cabin but stood rooted to the ground hearing them speak .

Varun : Machan mukiyama onnu sollanum . He told with keeping his gaze on the food

Ashok : Sollu da ? Apdi enna adisayam nadanduchu ! He asked kidding.

Varun : Ava thirupi vandhuta da.

Hearing this Sanjana wondered who is the girl he is speaking about.

Ashok : Yara pathi sollra tangachiya pathiya?

Varun : Dei Sanjana illa da . He said rolling his eyes.

Ashok : Yara sollra?

Varun : Dei ava da neenva kuda andha ponnu yaru yaru nu ketute irupingala ? Ava.

Ashok : Hey avala thirupi pesunala ?

Varun : Ama da vandha pesuna romba normal ah dhan pesura , munnadi edhuku  vitutu ponna en ippa thirupi vara ! Onume puriyala.

That's when it dawned to Sanjana that he is speaking of his love , the one who he told about when she was in the stage of confessing and tears already started forming in her eyes.

Ashok : Seri enna decide panniruka ?

Sanjana did not have the courage to listen to who he ll chose but she did not even keep a step back and stood to hear what he would end up saying

Varun : Na avala dhan love panren ! He said looking into Ashoks face.

The words straight from him peirced Sanjana's heart . She stood there with no single drop of tear. She Collapsed completely. With the things brewing slowly between them it gave her a small hope that yes she is getting back the love of her life but with her small hope was also now broken with these words. She began walking away running to the car parking.

But all Sanjana required to do was believe Varun and should have completely heard the conversation .

Ashok : Puriyura mari soluriya ? He asked chided.

Varun : Na un tangachi Sanjana va dhan love panren ! Ava siripu satham illama veedu veedu mariye illa . She is unfiltered avala mari ponnu kedaikuradhulam kudutuvachurukanum . Ana na avala first reject panni , kovam vandha katuradhu , enkita naraya korai iruku . But ava ada pakkala . Dei Sanjana reminded me of Vaishu many times but Sanjana is one step ahead of Vaishu da. Na avaluku eppavum hurt dhan paniruken ana in return ava eppavum adigama pasam affection dhan da tandha . Ava kannu screams she loves me ! Adha madhika terialana na ellam manushane illa. He said with a drop of tear falling from his eyes.