Chapter 53 : Gift !

Sanjana woke up due to the sounds of the birds chirppping freshly with all energy in the morning.  She found Varun hugging her by waist and sleeping . She made his hair even more messier and decided to stand up.  Due to the movements of Sanjana Varun as well woke up .

Sanjana : Goodmorning ! She told with a wide smile.

Varun : Morning Sana . He told with a wide grin

The duo then walked down the stairs with the mat rolled and kept in Varun's hand.

As soon as both refreshed themselves . Sanjana was about to go to the hall but stopped hearing Varun speak....

Varun : Na jogging poitu varen . He told with hugging her from side.

********

Sanjana took bath and went down in the meantime before Varun returns from his jogging.

She went down to the kitchen and prepared some cup of tea and coffee for everyone . While she was busy in the kitchen Varun reached back to the room after his jogging session

Sanjana took the tea to there room  to give Varun his morning tea.
The minute she stepped in to there room . She stood there froze with the sight of Varun doing pushups . He wore a sleevless
Black t shirt paired with cream shorts.  The sweat on his face and the well built chest made her stomach turn into knots.
She saw him without blinking her eyes .

Varun : Ma vandhutiya ! Innum oru 10 minutes will finish it and I ll have . He said as he continued doing the push ups.

Sanjana smiled in return and kept the tea aside and sat there on the bed without taking her eyes on him . For her Varun always  looked the smartest but this time she felt him being super hot and that was definitely testing her control.

Sanjana : Seriyana nerathula vandhu matikiten ! She mentally thought.

Varun knew Sanjana's gaze was entirely on him . He enjoyed seeing her plight . He thought why should he be the only one who reacts like this when she is around , he wanted to enjoy the effect he had on her.

Sanjana knew the reason behind his smirk and what would be running in his mind and hence decided to play on . She went and sat on his back making Varun stumble .

Varun : Adiye enna panra ?  He asked stuttering

Sanjana : Push ups dhana panringa ! Na mela okandhukuren . Weight back la vacha dhan pushups panna modhu calories burn agum.

Varun then continued doing the push ups but Sanjana did not stay quite she ran her little fingers by trailing them on his spine giving him a jittery feeling.

Varun : Hey Kai vachutu summa iru !

Sanjana : Varuneyy na enna pannen? She again asked as she ran her fingers down on his cheeks.

Varun : Self control ah odaikuradhuku ana plan la dhan iruka pola. He thought.

She continued teasing him and gave up . Rightly as a saviour Akash had called Sanjana . She got down from him and was about to open the door knob when she fell hard on the bed .

--------------Disclaimer---------------

Sanjana closed her eyes in reflex due to the force she fell and when she opened her eyes she saw Varun dangerously close to her . The sweat dripping on his face made her to thoughts turn wild.

Varun : Na summa dhana irundhen ! Ennaya ippudi pannitu enga oda pakura ? He told as he ran his finger from her eyes to her lips .

All that there eyes screamt was desires they had for eachother. Sanjana who usually doesn't give in easily took the first step today by running her hands inside his hair and pulling him closer . Taking this a cue he did what he wanted to . He started planting kiss from her forehead to nose and now his eyes landed on her lips which looked inviting  and without waiting he sealed the gap between them. For the very first time she responded the way he wanted her to do.