Chapter 78 : Just the beginning

Varun woke up early in the morning to see his little two champs having a fake cry . He took the little ones carefully in the arm and rocked them to sleep . While his eyes scrutinised his room to find the mother of his children.

He wondered how would she be in the room , when after all it's the most important day in there blue berries life .
He suddenly remembered the deal he cracked with her on the day these two lad were born.

Na kutti paiyanuku peru vaikuran ! Sanjana told with her eyes shimmering with Happiness

While Varun continued apa kutty ma ku na vaikuren . The duo bumped there fisted palm making it a deal.

They had mutually decided to not reveal the name they had selected for the babies and will reveal it on the day of naming ceremony . At last the day is here.

He went out to see the entire family working on the clock while he couldn't find his 5 feet minion anywhere. Sighing he went to take bath . Once he was done he found the room door knob open .

Sanjana was as equally busy , she came to the room with the saree pleat scrunched to her shoulders.  Her hair into a bun which is totally a mess now.  It showed that she hasn't yet got ready .  She failed to notice her husband having his gaze on her.
Before she exited the room , Varun held her wrist stopping her in her tracks.

Sanjana : Varun naraya vezha iruku , poganum ennaku .

Varun : Apdi enna unnaku vezha ? Naming Ceremony dhana ?

Sanjana : Relatives ah yaru samalikuradhu neengala ? Ungaluku enna jolly ah room la thunguringa . She sighed

Varun again held her hands tightly and looked at her from north to South.

Sanjana : Romance panna neram illa Varun, Ungala ready pannanum , unga rendu papa va ready pannanum . Sopah ennaku kannu katudhu . She actioned with her little fingers making him to encircle his hands around her waist and pulling her closer.

Varun : I m father of 2 kids Sana ! I can handle myself . He told with rolling his eyes.

Sanjana : Oh apdiya ??

"Sana ! En shirt enga iruku?

Sana ! Perfume ah enga vacha ???

Ennoda wallet ah pathiya Sana ???

Sana ! Sana !Sana !"

Idhu dhan unga vela , na matum pakkathula illa na... ungala vachutu...

Before she could complete Varun captured her lips in an attempt of making her stop her rambles , while Sanjana least expected.
She melted everytime when she came close , even after being mother of his kids . It still sends shivers down her spine while Varun smirked in between the kiss.

She pushed him a little when she ran out of breathe . While he couldn't control the smile.

Sanjana : Kalangathalaye arambikadhinga Varun . She told with trying to avoid meeting his eyes.

*********
Once the preparation in the hall was done , Sanjana came up to see one of her blue Berry all dressed up , while Varun was verbally fighting with the other blueberry

Sanjana : En paiyan kita enna sanda potutu irukinga ?

Varun : Ennala indha dress ah avana poda vaika mudiyala ! He told with a frown.

Sanjana took the baby in hand and changed the dress . She gave a victory smile while Varun sulked.

Once the four of them were ready.  They reached down and the entire attention shifted to his two blueberries.
The elders took the babies in turn and blessed them . While Aadi pulled the nose of the two little buttons.