Chapter 74 : Tit for Tat

Varun returned from the office with a long face.

Varun : Sana ! Sana ! Sana ! He kept calling but he got no response.

He went to there room to see the lights in the bathroom turned on . He therefore went to the other room to refresh himself up.

Varun was in the other washroom washing his face with the soap liquid . He heard the knob opening and heard the other end screaming resulting in Varun screaming along ...

Varun : Deiii nee inga ena da panra ??

Aadi : Mama first munji ya wash panitu vanga ! Pakka bayama iruku

Varun immediately washed his face and came out to see Sanjana holding her baby bump and laughing as Aadi explained the reason behind the scream

Sanjana : Varun , Aadi konja naal enkuda stay panna vandhurukan.

Varun smiled in return , thinking of how Aadi is going to make things difficult for him.

Aadi : Mamz ! Ulla iruka rendu champs and Sanju va pathuka na podhum , Neenga unga laptop kuda romance pannunga. He told side hugging Sanjana

Varun : En sollamata ! And avunga en kutty ma , nee onnum pathuka venam . Poda ! He sighed and walked away

Aadi : Indha Mamz ku un mela pasanga mela romba possessive pola !

Sanjana : Avara Vambu ku illukalana unnaku thukam varadhe . She sighed and walked away slowly to her, husband who went to there room.

*********
Aadi was back with the biryani parcels he purchased on the way while returning back home.

Sanjana : Dei Enna da vangitu vandha?

Aadi : Unnaku puducha biryani dhan ! Va va mama va kupdu . He told as he unpacked the parcels.

Sanjana , Varun and Aadi began eating but somewhere down the taste did not settle well for her since the pregnancy hormones began acting on her.
On the other hand Varun ate it with full hear . He kept praising the flavours of the biryani not knowing Sanjana is not okay with eating the biryani.

Sanjana : Paru na saptena illaya nu kuda yosikama ivaru padhu nalla sapudhuraru ! She huffed

She passed few of the morsels to Aadi and went to the kitchen and ate curd rice . She reached back her room with a long face.

Sanjana stacked the pillows in the bed creating a divider between her and Varun's side.

Varun returned back to the room to see such an arrangement who's jaw dropped.
He sat on his side and looked at Sanjana frowning.

Varun : Ippa enna achu ? Munji ah thuki vachuruka ? He asked removing the pillow divider

Sanjana kept the pillow back in its position while Varun kept removing , she was adamant in keeping it back as a divider

Sanjana : Na saptena illa nu kuda teriama , apdi enna Biryani ah rasuchu saptinga?
She asked keeping her arms crossed over her chest.

Varun then realised that he was so engrossed in enjoying his dinner that he forgot whether she finished .

Varun : Seri tappu dhan ! Na yosikala , nee en full ah sapudhula ?

Sanjana remained quiet , while Varun went on pleading . She wasn't ready to give up her anger this time.

Varun began doing squats asking sorry for each squat he did but that as well did not melt her mood swings.

Sanjana then gave a sheepish smile . She stood up from bed and walked towards the study desk leaving Varun confused . She fetched the new book she had purchased . After which she walked up to Varun and kept the book on his hand .