"Salutations Mr. Stallings! I have brought a parcel for you! it is from class 302, Mrs. Perkins!"

       Mr. Stallings smiled at Onika, taking the papers from her. Robyn was in the seat ahead of me and she looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Ain' that the girl who be in the confessions commenting an' shit. I know that nerdy ass talk from anywhere.."

       I nodded, seemingly in a trance with Onika. She looked so beautiful today. I snapped myself out of my thoughts. Ian' about to chase somebody who obviously not feeling me. I looked to Robyn with a brief glance.

"Yeah.." I muttered.

"Thank you Onika, you are such a nice girl!" 

        Onika smiled, her pearly whites visible to everyone. I know I shouldn't be, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Suddenly, her big brown eyes darted through the crowd of student and they landed on the back of the room. specifically, where I sat. specifically, on me.

       My eyes widened and I pushed Kimberly on the ground so fast. I hurriedly handed my blunt to Robyn, as she smoked it with no problem. Onika just stared at me with an expression of, disappointment on her face? She shook her head and looked down at her fingers. She was about to say something to me, but Mr. Stallings interrupted her.

"Oh! Onika, Do you have a partner for the project?" She piped up and turned away from me and smiled. My heart started beating so fast, I didn't even notice that Kimberly was still on the floor looking puzzled and crying. Onika was about to reply when this Logan nigga hurriedly got up and went up to her.

"Salutations, O-Onika!" 

         My eyes went into slits immediately and I balled up my fists. Everyone was looking up at the front of the room, including Robyn and Safaree who were looking back and forth to me and Onika. Safaree's mouth widened and he leaned in to whisper to me.

"Oooh! Shitt...! I think Logan is about to steal your Partner!"

Robyn turned to Safaree and hit him on the arm. "shut up, I think it's cute! two nerds working together?! Adorable!" 

       That couldn't be fucking possible? I had asked Onika first right? she couldn't say no? Onika's eyes darter from me to Logan and she smirked. Replying to Logan, she smiled at him, her dimples popping out.

       Everyone was looking, I felt like I was in some fucking romantic comedy fanfiction or some shit. Onika replied to Logan, Batting her eyelashes and swaying form side to side.

'OHH this bitch is goood!!" Melissa muttered form the other side of me.

"Well, salutations, Logan! What might you require from me on this fine Monday afternoon?" 

    This Logan bitch's face got red and he blushed, stuttering to find his next set of words, and adjusting his glasses. This white boy better not ask her what I think he's about to.

"Well, Onika, I just wanted to inquire if you-you had a partner for the upcoming Project?"

        I almost jumped out of the damn chair. I was really about to kill this nigga. All that shit that I had just said about Onika flew out the window. I wanted her and no Nerdy ass white boy was about to take her away from me. I was shaking in my seat. Onika's eyes bounced toward me, and I saw a flash of hurt inside of them. 

She turned back to Logan and gave him another beautiful smile.

"Well, I was going, to work with somebody, but I seems that they are already occupied with other things, or rather, other beings. So, because of that, I would love to labor with you for our upcoming project!"