Strike!

Tristan made this move like that of the deck crew on the aircraft carrier after the plane lands on the ship successfully. And as he did that, the screen above us flashed Top Gun! I think someone saw him, and gave him a nod to the movie's reference. And we turned...

We saw Ryo, sitting there, on the table....

Ryo clearly looks like a Yakuza again, just sitting on top of the table itself, and his feet were propped on the chair's back

Ryo clearly looks like a Yakuza again, just sitting on top of the table itself, and his feet were propped on the chair's back. As if he were waiting for a meeting of other Yakuza to show up. Not for bowling.

For some reason, this song playing overhead seems to fit him perfectly...

"Where are your friends?" Tristan asked, ready for his turn with the ball in hand.

"They went home for the evening. Just thought I'd hang around. Good thing I saw you two. I almost didn't recognize Elliot." He laughed, before he gave me a hug. Just then, a group of random kids passed us by. Ryo quickly let go, then goes back to his spot on the table again.

"The hot dog sucks tonight." Another kid says, looking at us, thumbing over to the concession, while making his way to the arcade games behind the counter.

"Yeah? The pizza's great though. They're out of Cokes. And fries. Just telling you." another one says, making his way to his friend.

"Don't forget the popcorn," another one says, before jumping on his friend's back, who was now trying his luck on the claw machine.

"The popcorn?! Yeeech!"

"Yeah! It's all burnt and black. The movie's better, but too much butter." I simply looked at them.

"Too much salt there." Another complained.

"It's gotta be the butter." I look at them some more, then turned to Ryo. 

"Growth spurt." I tell him, and stretched my back.

"Looks more than a growth spurt to me," He says, then got off the table, before adjusting his jacket. It felt like being in a mid-80's movie, with me, Tristan, and Ryo. Especially with Ryo. And the way he's dressed this evening. I had to admit Ryo was hot tonight, just wished he dressed like this back at school more. He tugged at his jacket again.

"Top Gun, right?" Ryo asked out of nowhere. Tristan's eyes lit up.

"Yes!" The people looked at us once more.

"I have that movie too!"

"Which one? DVD or Blu-Ray?"

"Blu-Ray. I also have 17 Again. This is the same song from that movie."

"I don't know about that one. Haven't seen it." Tristan told Ryo.

"I'll lend it to you when we start school again."