Protect Her, Loving Her

Start from the beginning

Yena was surprised once again and she look into Yuri's eyes that was hoping on her. Yena looked away and then she sigh. "I'm sorry, Yuri.. I want to help you but I can't. I don't want to get involve in your problem."

Yuri lowered her head and they silent for a while. Yet, she nodded and stood up. "It's okay. I will go now. Thank you." Yuri bowed a little and they she walked leaving Yena alone.

Yena suddenly feel guilty to Yuri but she didn't do anything. She just watching until Yuri's figure is gone. Yena then looked down. She's in dilemma now.

(btw stream Dilemma by Apink✊🏻✨)

Suddenly, after 15 minutes thinking alone Yena squeaked madly and she stroke her hair frustratedly. "Stupid, Yena! You should help her!" mad herself and stood up.

Yena walked fastly, searching for Yuri. She look around the lake but didn't see anything. She run to her car and and get inside her car.

Yena start the engine and she drive leaving the place. "Where are you, Yuri?" asked herself alone while look for Yuri. "She must already far away from this place." she added.

Yena then turn to her left and she drive slowly. Yena look at left and right to search for Yuri.  She keep driving while searching for Yuri. The street was quiet.

Suddenly, she saw a figure was sitting alone and was lowering her head. Yena sigh of relief seeing Yuri and she stopped her car and turn off the engine.

Yuri realized a car stopped in front of her and she start to be scared. But then, she saw Yena get out from the car and she sigh of relief. Yena walked closer to her and sit beside her.

"W-What are you doing here?" ask Yuri slowly and Yena clear her throat. "I'm sorry, Yuri.. I will help you." said Yena. Yuri was startled and she look at Yena. "W-What?" Yena nodded.

"B-But you said y―"

"Forget what I said earlier. I will help you."

Yena and Yuri look at each other. Yuri still speechless and she shook her head. "N-No.. It's okay, Yena." Yena chuckles and touch Yuri's hand. Yuri looked at their hands.

"Come on. I want to help you. Don't worry I can handle them." reply Yena and smiled to Yuri. Yuri just looked at the girl for a couple of minutes.

"Hey, bitch!!" yelled a man, made Yena and Yuri was shocked and turn to their left. Their eyes widely open and Yena quickly stood up and pull Yuri's hand.

"Hey, stop!" yelled him but Yena and Yuri ignored the voice. They run to Yena's car and quickly get inside. Yena start the engine and drive leaving the men.

"Shit!!" cursed him seeing Yena's car that far away from them. He kick the stone and sighed madly.

YURI looked around the house while Yena unlock the door and she open the door. Yena turn to Yuri. "Come in." say her and pull Yuri's hand.

Yuri just followed her and they get inside the house. Yena closed the door and look at Yuri. "I'm sorry if you are uncomfortable. I'm just living at this apartment." said Yena while scratch her cheeks.

"No, it's okay. Thank you for letting me stay here." reply Yuri and smiled a little. Yena chuckles. "No problem. By the way, you will stay in my room. I will sleep on the couch here." said Yena and Yuri felt guilty.