Visiting The Fire Stone Pack Part Three

Start from the beginning

"Or you can have seventy dinj," replied Red looking smug. He'd made the sale.

"Which ones got good cooking Marks?" His eyes scanned us. The boy wept on his knees to the side, knowing his fate was sealed.

"Uhm... Alex-- Where's Alex?" He looked to me directly, a cold look in his eyes. He was still pissed at me for what happened days ago.

"With a client," I muttered refusing to look him in the eyes.

"Fuck. Uh, this one can make pretty good pasta."

"Pasta, eh? How about meat? Can he marinated a good slab of game?"

"Y-yes sir." Squeaked Ryan. "Why?"

Red gave him a solid and in my opinion, undeserved, slap across the Fa. Ryan fell silent with a whimper, understanding that he wasn't supposed to ask questions. As the sobbing grew louder it attracted his father's attention once more. He looked between the two looking puzzled. "You can't honestly keep doing what you've been doing," Red stated trying to stop whatever thoughts he thought the man had. The man flushed.

"I know that," he barked. "Okay. I'll take that one."

Red grinned. "Fantastic. Ryan? Meet your new owner."

~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~

The tent was filled with a heavy silence as we mourned the lost of one of our own.

Who knew what the sick bastard was up to? Even Charlie had a look of discomfort in his face. At least until Alex came parading into the tent. "Look at this ring, Mase!" He crowed before realizing the heavy emotion in the room. "Who died?"

When no one responded to his joke a look of panic went over his face. "Seriously. Who died?"

"There was an exchange," I finally signed. "Ryan's gone."

"No." He said softly.

I nodded my head, gesturing over to the still body of our newest member as he laid in the corner on the ground. Judging by the state of his clothes however, it was probably nothing new for him. "What's his name?" Whispered Alex, sitting cross-legged on the bed beside me. "Poor thing."

"His father made him...'unusable' if you get my drift."

Alex's look softened even further. "I know how that is. Why isn't anyone comforting him?"

"They're all upset about Ryan."

"So? Remember how much it sucked coming here? It's awful that Ryan's stuck with the disgusting bastard but the least we can do is try and be friendly."

Alex hopped off the bed going right up the boy who tried to curl up even further into himself. "Hey, it's alright. Come sit with us okay? It's all dirty down there."

A few boys looked over to watch Alex use his charm to coax the boy out of the corner. He shook his head. "I slept on the floor. I'm fine."

"Please come sit with me?" Alex tried in his pouty tone. "My friends are really nice. I promise."

"Has he met me?" Snorted Charlie looking unimpressed. Sometimes I think that Charlie hates being liked.

"I... I just want to be alone okay?" He sniffled. "You don't know what it's like."

"Oh really?" Alex countered. "My father used to beat me and use me so badly I couldn't even go to my sub courses. I got terrible marks so he sold me. Sound familiar?"

Alex sat down by the boy and the boy buried his face in his chest, sobbing. It was incredible how quickly people warmed up to Alex. He just had that aura to him. He was likable. "It'll be okay bud. Really. So what we don't have mates? We have each other."

"I-I-I jus-just thought..." Hiccuped the boy miserably, too upset to form an coherent sentence.

Alex nodded, knowing what he trying to say. "I know. I know."

After a good twenty of minutes the boy crying and Alex reassuring him that the Pack House wasn't 'that bad' he managed to get the boy over with us. Sammy had come shuffling into the tent in the midst of the event and we'd filled him in quickly. Once the boy was settled at Alex's side we asked what his name was. "William." Came his timid reply.

"You'll fit right in," Sammy assured him. "And you won't have to work until you're seventeen."

"What will I do until then?"

"Cleaning and cooking." replied Sammy. "And everyone takes the rule very seriously. Red could be tired by the Region Council if he or anyone at the Pack House touches you."

"I don't ever want to be touched again."

"I know hon." Alex said, giving him a one-armed hug. "I felt that way too."

"Boys!" Red's voice boomed throughout the tent making everyone stop what they were doing. "Get ready. It's almost time for our final night."

"Yes Red," a few people chorused back still looking glum.

Red zeroed in on us in moments, coming to inspect his addition a bit closer. William shrunk into Alex's side, trying to avoid eye contact with the wolf approaching. "I haven't got too good of a look at you yet." Red commented. "Stand up."

After a nod from Alex William did so, looking down at the ground. "Mm. You were worth a lot more than what I gave up... I see you've met some of my whores already. I'm not too terrible, am I sluts?"

"No," Alex muttered when no one spoke up.

Red rolled his eyes at our lack of enthusiasm. What did he expect? "Tonight I expect you stay with me at all times. Who knows what could happen to a little thing like yourself in a camp of horny men?"

My annoyance with him skyrocketed as he looked fearfully at Red. "Please don't let them--"

"I don't plan too. But remember who you belong to now."

Red turned around, demanding to know where Cam was. Actually I hadn't seen him around for a while now! "I should probably start over to the Beta's place," huffed Sammy.

"Sorry," I tried, digging through my bag to find tighter jeans.

"It's okay. Maybe he'll be gentler tonight."

I gave him a sympathy smile and he left me to get ready.

~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~

It was late.

So fucking late. Everyone felt the need to fuck us as many times as possible since it was the last night. I was exhausted and ready to fall asleep as I staggered from the tent at the edge of camp to the fire where everyone was gathered waiting for whores to free up. That's when the commotion there caught my attention. "You can't! Stop!"

At first I let it go as whimpers from a tired whore who would get w few slaps and rustle up the energy to go again. But the tone was what got me.

True fear.

I snapped awake, seeing none other than William being grabbed at by four different men, two of which were deltas, and one was even Red. He was completely wasted of course, drunkenly tearing at Will's clothes. It didn't take long to find Cam lying naked and bloodied by the fire. I instantly ran at Red, shouting angrily. "Stop! You can't! He's underage you stupid fuck!"

With a snarl Red turned around, grabbing me by the throat. "I though I put you in your place, whore!? Boys, I think we gotta we teach this slut another lesson."

I watched Will slip into the trees before I was slammed against the ground, men crowding around.

-unedited-