3: 07

The girls made their way to Audrey's room after searching the castle while the boys headed off to find Ben.

Evie opened the door to Audrey's room and the VKs saw Uma laying on the bed reading a book. "She's nowhere on campus."

Uma held up the book. "Found her diary. And dang did you ruin Audrey's life."

Mal frowned. "Okay, so did you find out anything in there that we don't already know or..."

Uma interrupted her. "She hangs out at Fairy Cottage. You know where Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather hid her mom from your mom."

Mal shot her a look. "Yes. The irony is not lost on me."

Uma put the book down and spread her arms out across the bed. "How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy?"

Kiara let out a small sigh. "The beds are great, but it takes a lot more than that to make a person happy."

Uma's eyes widened. "Wow. I don't think I've ever seen you so unhappy. Someone crush your dreams?"

Kiara shot her a look. "No. I just... I missed my dad."

Mal frowned. "Kia?"

Kiara gave her a nod. "I'm okay."

Uma stood and looked me over. "You sure?"

Catherine glanced at her friend, seeing a sad expression. "She'll be okay. Clearly she doesn't want to talk about it."

The girls made their way to Evie's cottage and Mal let out a small sigh. "I really hope they found Ben."

Uma's eyebrows raised as she looked at the cottage. "Nice digs."

Evie gave her a smile. "I got a really good deal."

They walked inside the cottage to see Dizzy, Ira, Franz, Mae, and Smee's twins asleep on the couch. Dizzy started moaning in her sleep and Celia comforted her before placing a red blanket over them. Celia leaned closer to Dizzy. "Don't worry, Dizzy. We can fix this. And once we do, they're gonna let all the kids come from the Isle. So, happy dreams."

Loud snoring caught their attention and they walked over to the sound. They noticed Doug sleeping on the floor.

"Uh, who's the dude?" Uma asked.

"Doug," Evie answered, kneeling next to him. She began shaking him. "Doug. Wake up. Wake up."

Uma rolled her eyes. "He's spelled." She turned to Kiara, Catherine and Mal. "Is she not a fast learner?"

Mal gave her a small frown. "She's emotionally involved, okay?"

Uma smirked. "Well, in that case, she should be able to wake him up. True love's kiss. Works every time."

Evie glanced down at Doug and back up at the girls. "Well, we haven't used the 'L' word yet. Can we be alone?"

[One Kiss]

Evie kissed Doug and his eyes opened. He pretended to fall back asleep and hit his head on the table. Evie heard and hit his knee. He laughed and sat up. They sat next to each other on the table and she crossed her arms before sighing.

"Great," Catherine commented. "True love. Ugh."

While Evie spent time with Doug, Mal, Uma, Catherine and Kiara went to the kitchen and ate cake.

Uma grabbed a forkful and said, "I don't know who's birthday it is, but I want this cake."

Mal let out a sigh. "So, I maybe kind of missed the boat a little bit on calling you Shrimpy and not letting you join the gang."

Kiara nodded. "We did. I'm really sorry, Uma."

Catherine nodded. "I'm sorry, too."

Uma smiled. "Yeah. We really could've torn up the Isle together."

Our attention was drawn to a loud bang and a bar covered the door. Bars continued surrounding the windows and doors and soon, the cottage is dark. Celia ran to the door and cried, "Oh!"

"Celia!" Mal called.

"We're trapped!"

Evie and Doug ran in the room and Evie asked, "Are you guys okay? What's going on?"

Mal held her hands out in front of her and her eyes glowed green. "You've caused my friends pain and fear. We've had enough, now disappear." The boards remained on the doors and windows and Mal looked at the girls sadly. "You guys, I'm sorry. Audrey's magic is getting stronger."

Uma noticed that her shell necklace was glowing yellow. Mal noticed, and the two of then grabbed hands and lifted them into the air. Together, they said, "You've caused our friends pain and fear. We've had enough, now disappear!"

The boards fell from the doors and windows, letting let back into the room.

Evie smiled at Uma. "You did it! Together! This is what I've been talking about."

Uma glanced to Mal. "I guess my shell likes you." She pulled out the ember and handed it to Mal. "Why don't you hold onto that."

Celia ran to the window and called, "Hey, it's your bae."

The girls ran outside and Mal and Ben hugged each other, as did Harry and Uma.

Edward ran up to Kiara. "Are you all right?" She nodded and hugged him.

Carlos looked Catherine over and she smiled. "I'm okay, Carlos. I promise."

Mal turned to her friends. "Okay, so we all think that Audrey could be at Fairy Cottage. We have no idea where it is." She met Ben's eyes. "Did she ever take you there?"

Ben nodded. "Every Fairy Godmother Day. Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?"

"I wish I knew," Jane said from her spot at the table.

Ben began to divvy up who was going where. "Doug! Go with Jane. We need to find Fairy Godmother."

"They might need some muscle," Uma stated.

"Hey," Doug protested.

"Well, I'll go," Gil said.

Catherine nodded, glancing at her friend. "Yeah, actually, I would feel better."

Evie nodded. "Yeah, actually, I'd feel better too."

Kiara glanced at Gil. "I would as well."

"Same," Mal answered.

"Actually, I would as well," Doug admitted.

Carlos and Edward nodded. "I would, too."

Gil wrapped an arm around Doug's shoulder. "All right, man. Let's do it. Let's go, Jane."

Jane nodded. "Okay."

As she walked over, Catherine said, "Be careful, okay?"

She smiled at her. "I will."

They walked inside and Carlos called, "Come on, Dude."