2: 10

Mal ran up to Uma. "No, no! Stop! Please, stop! Uma, I know you. You are so much more than just a villain. And you have to believe me, because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something you really want."

Uma's necklace started glowing and she jumped into the water and Mal ran to the railing and called out after her. "No! No! Uma!"

She reappeared in octopus form. "Ha ha ha! True love's kiss won't defeat this! The world will know my name!"

Uma swatted her tentacles at the boat and everyone ducked.

Mal started breathing heavily her eyes glowed green. Ben glanced at her, concern plastered across his face. "Mal?"

She shuddered and turned into a dragon and the two of them fought. Mal breathed fire and narrowly missed Uma. She taunted, "Come on, Mal! Let's finish this once and for all!"

Ben let out a beastly roar and jumped into the water.

"Ben!" Evie, Catherine and Kiara cried.

"Wait, Ben, no!" Jay exclaimed.

"Ben!" Carlos and Edward called.

Ben looked at the two girls. "Mal, Uma, stop! Back down!"

Uma laughed. "What are you going to do, Ben? Splash me?"

Ben shook his head. "That's enough! This has got to stop! This isn't the answer! The fighting has got to stop! Nobody wins this way! We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try. Uma, I know you want what is best for the Isle. Help me make a difference."

Uma gave him the ring and swam away.

Ben swam back to the boat and Carlos dropped a ladder.

King Beast smiled. "There you go." He helped his son up.

The crowd erupted in a joyous cheer, us VKs included. Mal turned back to her human form. Her dress was purple and black; very similar to the one in the stained glass painting behind her. Ben bowed to her, and she curtsied back.

"So, I did not know that I could do that," Mal said to her friends.

Evie smiled. "Tell me about it. That makes four of us. Shall we?"

Kiara and Catherine nodded. "Let's."

"We shall," Mal answered before walking up to Ben. "Hi."

The two of them shared another kiss and Carlos placed a hand on Ben's shoulder. "Alright, alright."

King Beast smiled. "How 'bout that son of mine."

"Ours," Belle corrected.

"Ours."

Ben turned to face the VKs. "I owe you guys so much."

Evie nodded. "Just a little bit."

"Yeah," Mal said.

"If there is anything that you need, or anything I can do for you..." Ben began.

"Actually, there is," Evie interrupted. "I know a girl who would love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter Dizzy. She's like a little sister to me, and..."

"Then she should come."

Evie's eyes widened. "Okay! Okay, great. Actually, um, Ben, there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us, who also deserve a second chance. Can I maybe get you a list?"

Catherine smiled. "Can I help you with the list?"

"I'd love the help."

Ben looked between the two of them. "Yes! Yes. Uh, absolutely. Please."

One of the couriers walked up to Mal. "Lady Mal. We found your spellbook below deck. Uma had it."

Mal took the book and looked at it. Kiara noticed a look on Ben's face as he waited to see what she would do. "Ooh, um, you know, this seems like the kind of thing that belongs in the hands of Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother!"

Fairy Godmother appeared and said, "Yeah, that's me. Mm-hmm."

"Fairy Godmother, this belongs in the museum."

"It does, yes, and I'm going to take it-"

"Go for it."

"Okay," Fairy Godmother said as she walked off, spellbook in hand.

Mal turned back to Ben. "I'm not going to be needing it anymore."

She splashed Ben, causing the crowd to gasp, and laughed. Ben splashed her back and once again, the crowd laughed. In return, Mal stepped closer to Ben and tilted his crown to the left.

Edward smiled at Kiara and splashed her, and she splashed him back. The two stood facing each other, inching closer, and he kissed her. He pulled away with a cheesy grin and her smile never faded.

[You and Me]