1: 02

The children climbed out of the car and almost instantly, Carlos and Jay started fighting.

Carlos pushed Jay away. "Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?"

Jay shrugged. "'Cause you want it!"

"No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!"

Kiara and Catherine stepped between them, trying to calm them down.

Mal frowned at the boys. "Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience."

Jay started brushing Carlos off and then started cleaning. "Just cleaning up. Get up."

The woman smiled. "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it."

Jay smirked. "Hello, foxy. The name's Jay."

Kiara rolled her eyes as the woman said, "Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress."

Mal and Catherine exchanged a look of realization and the former said, "The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?"

Fairy Godmother nodded. "Bibbidi-boo, you know it."

Mal frowned. "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile."

"Oh."

"And that sparkling wand."

Fairy Godmother smiled. "That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future.""

A boy walked up to the newcomers. "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben."

"Prince Benjamin," a brunette girl said, linking her arm in his. "Soon to be king."

Kiara pursed her lips and glanced at Catherine. The girls exchanged an irritated look before turning back to those who were welcoming them.

Evie said in an excited tone, "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."

The girl gave her a fake smile. "The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you."

"This is Audrey," Ben introduced, gesturing to the girl.

"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?"

Despite trying to keep it in, Catherine laughed loudly. "Bennyboo. How cheesily cute!"

Fairy Godmother smiled. "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

Edward crossed his arms. "Curfews and I have never agreed."

"Well, since you're here, I would appreciate if you followed my rules."

Ben looked between the group. "It is so, so, so good to finally me..." he locked eyes with Mal and paused, "...meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history..." He noticed Carlos' face. "Is that chocolate? As the day our two peoples began to heal."

Mal smiled sarcastically. "Or the day that you showed seven peoples where the bathrooms are."

"A little bit over the top?" Ben asked teasingly.

"Well, so much for my first impression."

Audrey's eyes widened. "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? And you, the daughter of the Mad Hatter and he's the son of the Queen of Hearts. Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..."