Chapter 15: Their Lives

Start from the beginning

Andy screeched, "I'm gonna f****** kill you right here, right now!!"

Andy dragged Claus to the ground and slapped him across the face.

"How about you shut the actual f*** up, Claus!" Andy growled.

Claus tried to throw a punch at Andy but he dodged it. Andy punched Claus's face to the point where the glass cracked. Everyone was surprised to see this and tried to stop it.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! ANDY STOP IT! HE'S BLEEDING!" Epiphany shouted but Claus ran around the garden.

"YEAH ANDY! BEAT HIM UP!" Felix cheered. "Beat him up! He insulted my look before!"

Micah and Toby tried to separate the two. Andy pushed Claus to the gazebo that made a dent in it. Claus ended up running into the woods.

"STOP THEM!!" Melody cried.

They were too fast, so they were far into the woods. Andy tackled Claus to the ground and pinned him down.

"Does this remind you of something?" Andy spoke as his aura turned black.

"PETER you can stop it now! I understand my lesson!" Claus murmured.

"P̶e̷t̶e̷r̷?̴ ̴H̵e̶'̴s̵ ̷n̸o̸t̶ ̸h̷e̴r̴e̶!̸ ̴H̶e̶ ̴i̶s̷ ̵p̴r̴o̴b̴a̴b̷l̷y̵ ̷k̴i̷s̵s̴i̵n̷g̸ ̴m̶y̴ ̵s̵w̴e̸e̶t̵h̷e̷a̵r̶t̶!̵ ̵A̴n̵d̴ ̵i̴t̷ ̸m̶a̸k̶e̵s̸ ̷m̵e̷ ̸m̸a̷d̷ ̵b̴e̴c̶a̷u̵s̵e̸ ̵h̵e̵ ̶w̶o̸n̸'̴t̴ ̶l̸e̴t̸ ̴m̵e̵ ̵l̸o̸v̶e̶ ̶t̵h̸e̵m̴.̷" Andy replied.

"Wow! You're attacking me over (Y/N)?" Claus realized. "How pathetic could you be?"

"Ṭ̵͊̚h̷̘̤͂̅a̵̽͜ẗ̴̖́͂͜'̷̱́s̷̡̝͂ ̸̤͎͌͒ǹ̷̪͗o̵̥̱̐t̷̠͊ ̷̰̇ẃ̵͎̜h̸̤̭̊ȳ̴͎̀!̷̥̝́ ̴̞́̄C̶͉̗͊a̷̗̥̎n̸̘̍'̸̞̚t̴͍͝ ̵͇̈́͝ỵ̴̻͒ơ̸̼u̵͓̯̐ ̶̛̖͘͜s̸̥̳̐̏ë̴̪͍́̓ě̸̲͜?̸̬͐͊ ̴̤͉̅̃Y̷̳͊̓ȍ̸̐͜ŭ̵͎͈'̵̳̐v̸͙̜͗e̶̞͖̓͝ ̸̜̻̑t̷̠͑͠r̷̥͔̄e̸͍̟̎a̸̡̩͘t̶͍͍̿e̸͕̎̐d̴̛̫ ̸̤̈́̚ḿ̷̠̋e̵̟͉̓́ ̵͓̿ḷ̵͖̾i̶̠̙̕k̸̖̩͊͗ẽ̸̜̤ ̸̯͗͛s̷̟̫̅*̷̭̕*̶̤͒̃*̸̥̔͝ ̴̬͌m̷̖͙̃y̶͙̞̔̈́ ̶̢̓w̸͈͉͆̌h̶̨̙̀͋o̴̗͑l̵̦̰̂e̸͓̖͑̅ ̶͓̀l̵͇͝i̶̭̾̓f̸̬͛̐ë̸̫̼́ ̸̞͘͝à̷̩̝͒n̷̠̅d̸̤̈ ̸̰̹͝I̷͈̾̋'̸͇̪́v̷̙̜̈̈́ȩ̸̘̅̋ ̵͉̺̍̄h̵̪͈̏͠a̷̰̩̾ḓ̶̽ ̴̤́̍i̶̛̝t̷̹͙̉ ̶͓͂ü̸̲ͅp̶̠̺͗̉ ̸̫̀̒ṯ̷̛̾ṍ̴͈̺ ̴̘̤͆ĥ̷͓̍e̴̞̕ȓ̸̖e̷͙͜͠ ̶̝̈́̈́w̵̠̐̏ͅi̷͙̎t̶̯̱̓ĥ̴̪̈ ̸̛̬ȳ̷̺ö̷́̚͜u̷̠̚!̸̛͇̇" Andy grabbed Claus's neck (if he even has one). "I̴̠̝̜̞̎ ̶̩̜̿̋͠h̶̬̭͐̋̾͒ä̵͓̔͠t̶̯̲̼͛̓͝ͅę̷̝̞͛̾̎̓ ̷̦̭̯̄͐y̸̡̭̻͂ọ̴̣͇͌̈́u̸̩͔̱̾ ̸͔̞̜̋̀͒̒s̶̟̍̾̍̕o̴̟̾͜͝͠ ̵̢̥̖̈́̿̇͜͝m̵̯͕̂͆̅u̶̘̒͋͐̇c̸̻̝̙̣̊h̶̠̕!̷̟̲̭̑"

"Before you kill me, I have some last words to say to you," Claus spoke. "All these months you could've befriended (Y/N), you just wasted it on yourself. I think (Y/N) is better off with that demon Peter!"

Andy's grip got tighter and tighter as Claus's face changed color. Claus closed his eyes one last time until he felt a release. He opened them to see Andy laying beside him. There is no blood to be seen, but across Andy's leg had multiple tranquilizer darts.

"Claus, are you okay?" You asked him.

"I'm okay, I guess." Claus tried to catch his breath.

"I'll take you to my house so that I can treat your wounds." You told him.

With the help of you and the rest of the gang, you were all able to carry Claus to your house. Meanwhile, someone carried the unconscious Andy to his house. Once inside your house, your mom took him to a guest room and bandaged him. Claus had been asleep, but you regularly checked his pulse. You allowed him to get some rest as your mom made some soup. It was getting late and Claus's friends had to leave soon. They ate dinner and agreed to leave Claus to spend the night in your house. Pierre came over and knocked on the door. You proceeded to open the door for him.

"Hey, Peter. I'm glad you're okay," You told him. "How's Andy doing?"

"Andy is still asleep but I restrained him to his bed in case he wakes up," Peter informed you. "How's Claus?"

"He's getting by but I've never seen Andy lash out like that. I am scared of getting onto Andy's ugly side." You replied.

"Don't worry, (Y/N) babe, I will protect you always~" Peter smirked as he opened his arms expecting a hug.

"Sure you will." You patted his shoulder. "Let's eat. Claus's friends left a while ago."

Peter nodded and followed you. You didn't like how he was staring at you from behind. You can already tell he is having inappropriate thoughts. Peter was blushing and his hands were twitching. He wanted to grab your behind, but you sped walked to the diner table, and took a seat. Peter was disappointed and took a seat next to you. Your siblings were sitting next to your parents as they finally began to ask questions about the incident.

"Okay, you all need to tell me what exactly happened."

"So we were walking home from school and we stumbled upon a lovely garden," Epiphany said.

"We were having a peaceful time until we noticed Claus's and Andy's altercation," Micah added.

"I wasn't sure what they were talking about, but Andy got so upset that he pushed Claus to the ground and slapped him and punched him and that's how the fight started." Toby further elaborated.

"Andy and Claus ran into the woods but I decided to go to (Y/N) since we were nearby. At the time (Y/N) was walking with Pierre and they followed me to the park and into the woods." Epiphany continued.

"Right when we caught up to them, Andy pinned Claus to the ground and was about to hit him more. That's where Pierre uses his tranquilizer darts and aimed at Andy. Andy fell unconscious and Pierre took him to the farm." You concluded the story.

"I would like to thank all of you for trying to stop the fight as best as you possibly can. But you didn't get hurt?" Your dad asked.

Everyone nodded no. After that, you cleaned up the table and lead Peter out the door. It was already 9:00 P.M. and your siblings got ready for bed.

"I wonder what had gotten into Andy. He isn't like that." You told Peter.

"You need to stop talking about Andy. It's like you have a crush on him or something..." Peter grunted.

"Uh-Peter! I care for everyone's well-being. Don't think it's all about you." You scolded him.

"You must only have eyes on me and me only, (Y/N)~" Peter cornered you on the front door.

"Peter, stop trying to assert your dominance on me~" You pouted as you began to tickle him.

Peter began to laugh as he fell backward on the grass. You landed on top of him as you continued to tickle him. You were in a straddling position.

"Ahaha-(Y/N)-s-stop it! Ahaha!" Peter begged.

"NEVER!" You smirked.

"Oh-really~?" Peter leered. "Maybe this will."

"Wait Peter, why do I feel something hard poking me?" You asked but then looked at him ogling at you. "Oh my gosh!! NOOOO!"

You jumped up and ran to the front door with a blush on your face.

"PETER YOU PERVERT! LEAVE AT ONCE!" You screeched as you went inside.

"Babe, I'm sorry!" Peter laughed out loud. "I love you!"

You didn't answer, so Peter teleported to his barn. You couldn't believe Peter would do such a thing. How can he feel that way towards you? You just went upstairs and tried to clear your mind from that. Peter just kept laughing at your reaction while he stared at the ceiling of his room.