Chapter 10: Official

"(Y/N)! WAKE UP IT'S FRIDAY!!" Your siblings woke you up from your slumber.

"Hmm...wait a minute! Aren't you all supposed to be in school?!" You woke up in a panic.

"Guess what? The teacher canceled school because of teacher conferences!" Toby replied.

"Oh thank goodness, I was about to say..." You sighed in relief.

"Get up! We made waffle fries!" Epiphany commented.

"Ouuu I see you all!" You said.

"And I made waffles in the toaster!" Micah replied. "Well, I reheated the frozen waffles."

"You all are so nice!" You proceeded to go downstairs and eat your breakfast.

You couldn't help but feel watched as you were eating. That's because your siblings were watching you.

"Uhh, can I help you all?" You asked.

"Yeah! I heard that Andy went far away and won't be back on Monday..." Epiphany tells you.

"And?"

"His friends invited us to a party! Can we go!! Please please PLEASE!!" They all blurted out.

"Woah woahhhhhh! A party?" You were too stunned to speak.

"Yeas! Can we go? Felix asked us if we wanted to help him set up today." They replied.

"First we have to ask our parents. Just accept the fact that if they say no then it's no!"

They got excited and took you outside forcefully.

"Wait I'm not done eating!"

"Oh hey, kids? Can you water the plants? If you do, then you are free for the day!" Your mom replied.

"Uh, mom so these kids want to go next door to see Andy's friends so is it fine that I take them?"

"Sure hon, just do what I asked you." She approved.

An hour passed and the plants have been watered. You all had gotten inside and got ready to go next door. You grabbed some snacks and headed outside. Among entering the picnic area, there were balloons, party streamers and aluminum truss stands for lighting.

"Woahh..." Toby was in awe.

"What's the special occasion?" You asked.

"Oh Hi! It's not a celebration but a hobby that we do when Andy isn't around." Margaret answered.

"Why though? I bet Andy feels left out." Epiphany defended.

"He hates these kinds of parties because he likes smaller parties. I don't blame him though. I like small parties too, but lots of funny stuff happen in large parties!" Margaret elaborates.

"Yeah we're inviting tons of people and DJ Fishe is gonna perform!" Melody comments.

"Who's DJ Fishe...?" You and your sibling say as the fog machine starts up.

Emerging from the fog was...Felix?!

"It's DJ Fishe in da Farm!!" Felix announces himself while airhorns blast through the speakers. "I may be just a fish but we the best fish!"

That was unexpected! Everyone cheered for him.

"Why I didn't know you had that much talent and skill to be a DJ. I bet it's hard to train for." Micah asks.

"At first it is, but the more you practice, eventually you find a connection with the music to the audience. At the end of the day, you want everyone to be having a good time, including yourself." Felix advocates.