Chapter 15: Their Lives

RING RING RING!!!!!
The bell rang for the end of school. Epiphany walked up to Andy.

"Andy, don't forget that we have to rehearse our song with Melody after school! I'll come with you to your house." Epiphany smiled.

"Rehearsals? For what?" Andy was puzzled.

"Did you forget? The talent show auditions are soon and we still haven't picked a song yet!!" Epiphany gasped.

"OHHHHH!! Heh-sorry I forgot." Andy faintly smiled.

"Do you feel any better, Andy?" Epiphany asked.

"Yeah, I'm doing better. Thanks for your concern." Andy nudged Epiphany on her arm.

Epiphany's heart skipped a beat as she felt happy over this little sign of appreciation. However, Claus saw this from down the hall and approached Andy.

"Andy, why haven't you been to Chess Club like you used to?" Claus argues.

"Sorry Claus, I wasn't feeling too good, so I had to take a break from going," Andy replied. "Plus I am going to participate in the Talent Show with Epiphany and Melody. I'm going to be busy rehearsing and everything."

"Oh by the way, (Y/N) can't pick us up because she told me that she was going to get it fixed after she dropped us off. So we have to walk home." Epiphany told the guys.

"Okay then, let's pick up the others and go to our old route," Claus muttered in annoyance.

They picked up the others and started walking towards home. Upon their mini journey, Margaret points out a pathway into the woods.

"Guys! Do you remember this place?" Margaret led the way into the pathway.

"Oh my gosh! I do remember Margaret!" Melody cheered.

They stumbled upon a secret garden that had beautiful flowers surrounding this concrete pavement. There were wooden benches and on the center lies a wooden gazebo with a black tiled roof. It was spacious inside. All of a sudden Claus begins to speak to Andy.

"Andy, what happened to the good ol' days where we pulled pranks on you? Those were hilarious and fun!" Claus grinned.

"That wasn't fun Claus. How could you lock me in a barn knowing that I'm afraid of the dark?" Andy gritted.

"Would you look at that? Andy is 14 years old and is still afraid of the dark. What a baby." Claus pouted condescendingly.

Everyone turned around to see them.

"Claus! That is not what friends do. In fact, why won't you be like Epiphany? She is caring, friendly, and definitely does not steal my house keys!"

"Ugh! Andy, how could you say that to me? We've been besties ever since... ever since..." Claus paused to think.

"Ever since when? Heck, you don't even remember! How wack of a friend could you be. If not all of you!" Andy spat. "All of you, except for the (l/n)s, have treated me badly! I'm honestly surprised how I'm still friends with you all."

"You don't have to be friends with us!
You're lame anyways." Claus shouted.

"Claus, I think that's enough-" Margaret tried to prevent an arise.

"And if that makes me a bad person, then fine. I'll be that. I can play the bad guy." Andy remarks.

"You've always been that way. It's no surprise that you are a j******!" Claus clapped back.

"I'm not the j******, you're the j******!"

"Ahhh~ Look at me! I am a big coward that I need comfort from the "big monster" that lurks my bed at night~" Claus mocked Andy.