Chapter 5: We Meet Again

It was 2:20 P.M. and you dropped off Andy and his gang at his house before going home with your siblings. Andy and his friends went to Andy's home and hung out. Andy, Melody, and Felix were doing their homework with Claus's help while Margaret made dinner.

"Oh my gosh, Andy!! You're in 9th grade and you forgot to do distributive property?!? I taught you this multiple times, how could you FORGET!!" Yelled Claus.

"Hehe, sorry Claus! I kinda forgot because of our vacation." Laughed Andy.

"Hey man I'm younger than you and I mastered it." Told Felix.

"Claus, can you help me with my reading homework?" Asked Melody.

"We'll see, Melody." He replied cheerfully at her but continued to yell at Andy. "Andy you better practice or else you will be stuck there for the whole day!!"

Andy huffed in frustration and practiced what Claus told him. Felix finished his homework and went to help out Margaret.

"Heh, homework on the first day of school? What kind of monster does that?" Muttered Margaret to Felix.

"Monster!? I'm no monster!" Retorted Claus. "I simply want to know how much my students know."

"Yeah, but you could have handed that out tomorrow or later. Who do you think is going to remember your assignment?"

"Ugh! Margaret! My class plans are already behind-"

"On the first day of school?!"

"...yes!"

"...Anyways, dinner is ready! Hey, Andy whatcha drawing?"

"NOTHING!!" Andy slammed his book.

"Ahh, so you were drawing this whole time! I'm not helping you anymore!" Scolded Claus.

"No, Claus! This isn't what you think!"

Melody snatches the book off of Andy's arm and looked for the page with the drawing.

"OH MY! IS THAT (Y/N) WITH HEARTS AROUND THEM?!" Screeched Melody.

"You have a thing for (Y/N)!?!" Stuttered Claus.

"That's okay man, (Y/N) looks cute but they're way too old for you." Said Felix.

Everyone began to laugh at Andy, but the laughter sounded sinister. Their eyes glitched and their bodies contorted to weird angles.

"N-NO!! PETER STOP IT!!" Andy yells but jolts when the front door slams open.

"Oh Andy, pal! You have a thing for (Y/N)!"

"Yeah, and what's the big deal?!"

"The big deal is that they're mine. (̸̗͐Y̸̰͊/̸̻͝Ǹ̸̙)̷̗̃ ̷̤̒i̵͐ͅs̶̪̿ ̷͇̿m̷̢͑i̷͍̋n̸̨͐e̸̞͠!̶̹̂ ̶̢̈́O̷̢̐n̶͙̍l̷̟͒y̴͉̏ ̶̈́͜m̴͉̍i̸̯̒n̴̳̾ę̵͋!̵͖͝"

"What? No!! I won't let you hurt (Y/N) or their family!! Don't come near them!!"

"H̸̀ͅǎ̶̜!̸̪͗ ̶̬̈́Y̶̡̋o̷̜̿u̶͎̕ ̴̫́r̷̢̂ē̸̠á̷̦l̸͈̿l̸̺̊y̸̜̏ ̴̙͘t̶̝́h̶̬̓i̷͇̿n̷̯̕k̷̦̔ ̴̬̆t̷̓͜h̵̠͝à̴͕t̸̳̋ ̴͇͋w̸̰̔i̷̼̐l̷̰͋l̸̡͐ ̶́ͅb̶͉̑e̵̳̅ ̷͖̊ȩ̶̀a̶͓͝s̵̤̉y̷͍͌?̷̖͑ ̴̧̈́L̴̙̂ọ̷̐o̴͕͆k̴̛̲.̶̦̅ ̸͎́Y̵̤͗ö̸̤u̴̲̅ ̷͍͗c̷̖̾a̸̫͘n̴̍͜ ̸̥͘ò̶̟n̶̬̅ĺ̷̫y̷̙̚ ̴͓̕b̷͉̄e̷̖͠ ̶̣̇f̵̠̈ṙ̸͉ḭ̸͛é̴͇n̵͎̏d̴͔͒ś̷̝ ̶͓̑w̶̺̿ỉ̴̮t̵̞͒h̷̞͊ ̷͖̕(̷̜̊Y̶̠̅/̷̯͊N̶͉̐)̸͇̓,̶̢͂ ̵̰́b̴͖͋ǘ̸͕t̷̬́ ̵͖̑y̵͙͒o̵̱͘u̴̪͂ ̴̬̔ẇ̸̬i̴̦͗l̵̲̓l̴̠͊ ̵̹̀n̵̨̊o̴̟͛t̸̮͊ ̸͚̀k̸̐͜ȋ̶̤s̴̻̈ṡ̴̗ ̶͎̍t̷͙̀h̸̖̔é̸͚m̸̗͋ ̵̻̔b̸̢͆e̸̫͐f̴͍̕ò̶͈r̵̛͍é̸͖ ̶̪̓m̶͖̍e̵̳̍!̵̥̀"