A.A.F Noire Pt.1

Author's Comment:
I want to thank you all waiting for me. I just finished spring break and I took a break from everything. This is just a random story I came up with along the way. A parody of L.A. Noire if you couldn't tell. I might have to end the book soon but not too soon. Anyways, enjoy this story while I get back on the grind. ✅

Valentines Day of 1947

It was a rainy Friday afternoon. Everyone was coming home from work and enjoying their time with their families. Several people went on dinner dates as the city air was filled with essence love and roses. Andy was running through puddles of muddy water while a group pursues him from behind. Andy almost lost them by hiding in the trash bins. However, he was quickly discovered. The goons grabbed Andy and proceeded to beat him up.

"Wait no stop! You're hurting me!!" Andy cried.

"Boys! That's enough. Now tell me, Andy. Where is it?" A mysterious figure emerges from the shadows.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Andy yelled.

"Woah Woah! Easy there, we don't want to stir up any attention for us, Andy. Just tell us where you have our clams." Angered the entity.

"Even if I did know, I wouldn't tell you anything about your grubby clams!" Andy growled.

The entity nodded okay and clapped his hands. He walks towards his black limousine while the goons draw their knives at Andy. Blood-curdling screams were heard throughout the city, but it was midnight.

The next day, the police covered the area with caution tape as the ambulance took the body away. Soon, the investigators came to the crime scene. Claus is the lead investigator of the police department. He walked up to Margaret the cop.

"Poor guy died on Valentine's Day. It seems pretty brutal, but I do think this could have been mafia related based on the wounds the body had."

"I hope it's not the works of The Zucca's. They're brutal; the last thing this town needs is a mafia or a rookie." Claus chuckled with Margaret.

"After this, wanna grab some donuts?" Margaret asked.

"Sure! I skipped breakfast." Claus responded.

At the crime scene, Claus found blood marks, multiple fired bullets, a portable radio, and a blank business card. He put on his gloves and placed these pieces of evidence in ziplock bags. He placed them into a container and let the police bring them to the station. Coincidentally, the well-known newspaper photographer, Micah Feuille, finished taking pictures and caught up to Claus and Margaret.

"You all are going to get donuts without me?" Micah sarcastically frowned.

"Not even a good morning? Gee Mic, you might as well pay for our breakfast for your rude attitude." Claus scolded Micah.

Margaret just cracked up as Claus have Micah a critical frown.

"Boys, I'm hungry. Let's get the donuts before it gets packed!" Margaret whined.

"Okay then! Let's get those donuts!" Claus drove with Margaret and Micah to the local donut shop. Claus got a pink-frosted donut with sprinkles, Margaret got a Boston crème donut with red mousse, and Micah got the glazed cruller. They each drank a cup of hot coffee and headed their separate ways. Claus drove Margaret to the police station and headed inside. Claus was on his way to his desk, the Sheriff of Roots County Police Department pulled him to his office.

"Claus, I need you to take a seat. Don't worry, you're not in trouble." The sheriff told Claus.

Claus got at ease for a bit. "Oh thank goodness, boss. So what seems to be the problem?"