Rejected Ideas/Deleted Scenes for Chapters 1-10

Here lies some of the ideas I had for the first 10 chapters of the story. Enjoy! You can take these as inspiration or ideas that you can use. Only this chapter!!

- The first draft of this story was deleted. There were some details that were left out because I forgot. On of the details I wrote was that you bought candy at one of the pit stops and shared it with Andy's friends. This would have made you have a closer connection with them.

- Claus was going to be Epiphany's love interest.

-Epiphany would have been more promiscuous towards Andy to win his heart.

- You would have joined Andy in his quests to get the bonus stickers and meet Peter the same way in the game.

-Peter was going to be more manipulative and dominant.

- To add on to Peter's manipulation personality, he would have given you a mark that would hurt you. Basically how this mark would work is that you have to go to Peter's barn daily to play with him for one year. If you didn't visit at all, then this mark would hurt you immensely. After a year of being a forced "friend" to Peter, Andy finds out about this and plans that stop Peter. Andy fights Peter to the death. However you stop the fight and Peter runs away.

Scenario:
You looked the other way and huffed. Peter saw this and panicked. He wanted to make it up to you so he carried you bridal style and teleported to a valley filled with flowers.

"Whoops! Must've been a mistake in my mental gps?" Peter chuckled.

"Oh no. I don't mind at all

- I don't like how wattpad lets me post other pictures but for some it won't let me 🥺

-Initially, I didn't think to make Andy become like a yandere for you. But I wanted this book to feel like a soap opera/novela. Yes a lot of drama but the reader is involved! Yes :3

Below are how the chapters would have played out:

Chapter 3:
In this chapter. Andy invites you over to his farm to give you something. Your siblings are in school during this. However, something feels off about his friends. They're acting fake.
After helping Andy get all the bonus stickers they offer, he has to go To the barn. You decide to join him so that he doesn't feel lonely because he is afraid of the dark. In there you to find Peter the Pumpkin!!!! He challenged you to into a game of tag:

"Well it's just one game. We'll quickly do this, get your keys, and leave at once."

You do play tag with him first. He seems fairly normal until it's Andy's turn.

Peter shows his true form. You and Andy run away from Peter. Once Andy grabbed his keys, he vanished. You are alone. All the glitches and jump scares happen and you struggle to leave the farm. As possessed Andy chases you with an ax. It seems like there is a barrier between his farm and yours. This barrier has protects your side of the property and saves you from being killed. Andy goes back to the farm. You never returned a week after.

Chapter 4:
Return back to Andy's form because of the gift that he forgot to give you. However his friends are acting fake again. You tried to leave the farm but they forcefully grabbed you and threw you into the barn. They barricade it and you are in the same place as last week.

Peter appears but you beg him not to get near you.

He spares you and was asks personal questions about you.

"So what are you?"

"Well one I'm a human. To be more specific I am (your nationality)."

"Huh, interesting."

"How about you?"

"Let's play a game of tag"

"No-"

"Okay let's play!"

"Hey STOP IT!"

"Loser gets to be bossed around by the winner-"

"SHUT UP!! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP  SHUT UP SHUT UP!  SHUT UP!!"

He has his back to you and he morphs into his true form.

"Ĭ̵̬ ̸̹͙̉d̶͖̼̐͑̎į̸̐̈̃d̸̹̈́n̷̢̳̖̏̈́'̸͖͇̑̃̀t̸̠͓̻̽̈́ ̵̳̆̋ḁ̷͑̓͠s̷̭̿k̶̯͎͛̿̈́ ̶̦̊f̷͖̀o̷̧̱̙̊͐̓r̴̙̉̈ ̸̝̫͖͛̆̈y̴̖͛͛ó̵̥͉̼ư̶̱̯ṛ̷́ ̵̛̬ḍ̸̢̖̌͘î̶̡̻̌s̶̢͆̂͘a̵̢̧̛̫͠p̵͚̠̏̒͋͜p̴̝͓͊͗͐ṟ̷͂͒ô̸̤̪̏v̴̠̆̕a̶̡̞͇̎̅̚ļ̸͈͋" he growls and chases after you.

You ran for what felt like hours, he was inescapable. He caught you with his vines and slithered it around your body. He gripped tightly on your hand and left a mark of an eye.

"Since you lost, I get to tell you your punishment. You will be my friend for one year. You have to visit my barn everyday, no excuses. You can't play pretend or else that mark will hurt you more than you've ever experienced. You can't do anything to avoid this, (Y/N)!"

You flooded tears as he kicked you out of the barn.

"Oh my gosh! (Y/N)!! Are you okay??"

Everyone flocks to you as you slowly shut your eyes.

So peaceful yet frightening

Chapter 7:
"Interrogation sound aggressive. You mean an interview?" You corrected him.

"Yeah whatever say, darling~" Peter winked at you.

"Eh-!"

"Anyways this could be your one chance to flirt with him. He'll definitely fall for your charms or whatever talent you have."

"Thanks Peter! I think I should leave you two lovebirds~ Bye!"

Or

"Do you want me to go with you?" Peter asked.

"Yeah but they'll find out about you-" You told him but you were cut off.

"Darling, did you forget how I was able to go to your house~?"

"That sounds wrong, Peter! I don't care what you two do in the house but I don't want to hear any of it!" Epiphany scolded him.

"EPI PEN! It's not like that!!" You replied to Ep.

Chapter 9:
"Babe-"

"Stop calling me that! I'm not your girlfriend! If you really did think I was pretty, why all of a sudden care about me now?"

"You're taking this the wrong way, (Y/N)?"

"I don't get it? Why now that I have a transformation everyone seems to care about me?"

He's Bad News!! (Peter The Pumpkin x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें