Chapter 9: Beautiful

The next day and you wake up feeling different. You decided to take a shower so you grabbed your clothes. You went inside the bathroom and saw yourself in the mirror. You didn't think much of it until after you took a shower. You looked at yourself and you felt worthy.

"I feel differently about myself..." You told yourself.

You got dressed and went downstairs. Surprisingly, Epiphany was sitting downstairs with Melody and Margaret.

"Good morning, girls! Hey, where's everyone else?" You asked Epiphany.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" They replied.

"Oh, our parents went shopping while Micah and Toby are playing with Andy and Felix. Don't worry, Claus is supervising them." Epiphany answered. "Mom let them come over."

Margaret was making lesson plans while Epiphany practiced tutoring with Melody. You just ate cereal and sat next to Epiphany.

"(Y/N), you don't plan on visiting you-know-who today?" Epiphany tells you out loud instead of whispering.

You angrily looked at her while Melody and Margaret stared at you two in curiosity.

"Who is this person? A boyfriend?" Melody slyly asked you.

"Stop being nosy, Melody!" Margaret nudged at her.

"Oh no, he's just a friend of (Y/N)," Epiphany added.

"He?" The mole and moon girl said in shock.

"Shush it, Ep!" You pleaded with her.

🌙: "So what's his name?"

(Y/N): Pierre

🦦🌙: *gasp* does he have a last name?

Ep: Nope just Pierre.

🦦: Let me guess, he sells a variety of pies in a store called Tiny Pies and his best selling flavor are apple pies?

(Y/N): *gasp* How did you-?

🌙: He pulled a prank on Andy with that alias multiple times before.

🦦🌙: [Both girls nodded but then realized the bigger picture] YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH PETER!?!?! Did you not listen to our song that we work hard for?

Ep: What song?

(Y/N): Please don't sing the song! The others will find out and get mad at me!

🌙: Don't worry, (Y/N) you're secret is safe with us.

🦦: Just be aware that you're hanging out with Andy's arch-nemesis who happens to be a demon.

(Y/N): Demon? Y'all are over exaggerating a bit.

🌙: Be careful (Y/N) he is a dangerous person to be around.

Ep: Pfft- we've both seen him and I don't think he's all that bad. The only thing off putting about him is that he happens to have a thing for (Y/N).

(Y/N): But he jokes around about that. He doesn't like like me like that.

Epiphany nods her head no to Melody and Margaret to make it clear that your statement is false. They take the hint and continued to play along.

🦦: Well (Y/N) you must look presentable for him so you need a dress up!

🌙: Yes, you most certainly must!

Ep: It's time for a wardrobe change but are you okay with us doing this?

(Y/N): That's weird, normally I would be mad at you all but I would really like to change my style a bit so yeah why not?