She squirmed slightly, feeling butterflies erupt in her stomach and an ache in her core. "Aw, what's wrong princess?" Kai asked, his voice his raspy. "Nthingggg Mhgm." She whined. Gio smirked against her skin, his eyes darkening with lust. Kai's eyes were also dark with need.

Kai moved to where he held himself up, his face right where her pants where. He kept eye contact with her while he popped the button to her jeans open and slowly pulled them down her legs. Evelyn crossed her legs tightly, feeling a wet pool in her panties. Giovanni had also moved so his face was right above hers.

Kai growled and pulled her legs apart, seeing the obvious wetness from the outside of her panties made him groan and his pants tighten uncomfortably. "Mhmm... someone's excited." He mumbled. Evelyn flushed and looked away from his eyes, feeling very small. Their aura reeked of dominance and it made her want to submit to them.

She gasped however when Kai placed a kiss right over her covered pussy. Giovanni chuckled and latched his lips to hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth once she let him. Kai watched them, his cock now rock hard, waiting for release.

Kai pulled her panties down her legs and almost moaned at the sight of Evelyn. Giovanni wasted no time in quite literally ripping her shirt off and tearing her bra straight through the middle. "That was my favorite bra." Evelyn gaped. "Don't worry about it, i'll buy you a new one." He grumbled, latching his lips around her breast.

Evelyn's cheeks flushed and she gasped, a soft moan following soon after. Giovanni released his lips with a pop, looking down at her. "You better keep quiet if you want us to continue, baby." He kissed down her neck. Kai decided now was the chance to latch his lips around her bud, lapping his tongue around it and sucking it gently.

She arched her back and sucked in a breath, her breath staggering and she felt hot. "Imngh" She mumbled. "What was that?" Gio taunted, marking her breasts and the valley in between them with love bites. While Kai worked his magic, Giovanni almost groaned when she palmed him through his pants. "Principessa(princess), you don't have to-" "I want to." She almost whined.

When her hips started stuttering, Kai held them in place, dragging his tongue from her clit to her hole, thrusting it up. His eyes were latched to her face, watching her eyes roll back, her lips part and hearing her moans which were music to his ears. She looked absolutely beautiful.

"N-no, too much." She said, tears now rolling down her face from the sensitivity. "You can do it my love. You're almost there." Kai encouraged and immediately she released, her hips bucking and her eyes rolling back into her head. Kai didn't mind that she made a mess on his face, in fact he continued to suck her clit so she could ride her orgasm out.

Kai pulled off with a pop and switched places with Giovanni. Giovanni rubbed her thighs, watching her as she tried to even out her breathing. "You think you can do it one more time for me, baby?" He asked. She made a sound of need. "Such a needy baby, hm?" He chuckled before rubbing her clit with the pad of his thumb, his fingers slowly entering her.

She gasped, gripping onto Kai's shoulders. Kai kissed her, blocking out any sounds she tried to make. Giovanni stopped moving his fingers making her whine in protest. "Now none of that. I want you to ride my fingers." Her eyes widened. "W-what?" She asked, shocked.

Kai chuckled against her jaw. "Roll your hips." And so she did. She rolled her hips and moaned at the feeling. Giovanni continued to rub her clit but stopped moving his fingers that were inside of her. It didn't take long before she started to slow down. Giovanni grunted in disapproval and Kai held her legs open for Gio.

He started rubbing her clit and moving his fingers, faster then what he was, before. She gasped and tried to close her legs but Kai stopped her. The pleasure eventually became too much, her stomach started to tighten and heat rushed to her core.

"I have to-"

"Hold it." Giovanni mumbled, increasing his pase, watching in pure fascination as her juices coated his fingers. He waited until she was begging before saying the words, "release, my love." So she did.

By the time they cleaned her up, she was exhausted. Kai picked her up and placed her on her bed. As soon as her head hit the pillows she was out like a light. Kai and Giovanni quietly made their way downstairs.

"Is she asleep?" Alexandro asked. "Yeah, she was exhausted." Kai and Giovanni shared a look with a smirk before dropping it. "Good, she needed her sleep." Alexandro nodded.

"So who was it?" Kai asked. "Our father and his bitch. But, don't worry, they wont be coming around for a long ass time." He answered, his eyes dark. The others didn't say anything, just nodded in agreement.

IM SO SORRY IF THE SMUT PART WAS BAD, ITS MY FIRST TIME EVER AND ITS KIND OF AWKWARD TO WRITE BUTTTTTT I TRIED ANYWAYS TO MAKE THIS STORY MORE INTERESTING... Uhmmmmm but two chapters within what? Five days? Yayy:). uhm please give me feedback and whatnot about the smut. Sorry if the ending seemed weird, i didnt know how to end it. but uhm... i hope everyone is well. uh. bye-Zoey.