twelve

As the days passed by Evelyn grew closer to Kai and Giovanni. Anyone could see that she was not only important to them but her brother's as well. Henry also got closer to her, they share a nice brother-sister bond. But that's not what Alexandro is worried about.

He's worried just how close Evelyn is to the two men that seem to show just as much interest in her and she does them. He doesn't want her to rush things, she just wants her to be happy and take time for herself. But knowing Evelyn and how stubborn she can be that most likely will not happen.

Alexandro had talked to his brother's and shared his concerns. Antonio thought it was just because they showed dominance where ever they went so she automatically became close to them due to her not so hidden daddy issues. Matteo in other words thought that this could be a good thing for Evelyn, he trusts both Kai and Giovanni to take care of her and keep her safe.

No matter what the reason was the boys needed to talk with Kai King and Giovanni Black to see their real intentions with their little sister really were.

"I don't understand what you're asking," Kai stated looking into Alexandro's eye, speaking the truth. "We seen that Evelyn has gotten very close with you both and we as her older brother's want to know what you want with our sister." Matteo answered. Giovanni hummed before answering, "we like her, a lot. We don't want anything more but to love her and keep her safe."

Alexandro stared him down for a few minutes. "I hope you're true to your words Black, because if I find out otherwise you will be in serious trouble and you won't be able to see Evelyn again." He finally said. Kai looked up at him and nodded, a sign of him saying he understood. Giovanni however stood up and shook hands with him. "You are dismissed." Was said before the two left the room.

"Do you really believe them?" Antonio asked, watching them leave the room. "I do. Why would they agree to be there for her when she's at school, or goes to the library? They truly seem to care about her." Alexandro sighed.

Antonio nodded.

•••
Evelyn sat in the middle of her room painting on a small canvas. She became interested in painting not to long ago and Henry bought her painting things. She was to focused on making sure not to mess up that she didn't hear her bedroom door open.

Kai and Giovanni silently sat next to her and watched her paint, she looked so focused and concentrated it was cute. Giovanni carefully moved his hand to move the hair that had fallen in her face behind her ear. Evelyn looked up in surprise.

"Gio, Kai when did you get in here?" She asked with a smile. Kai chuckled, "we've been in here for a few minutes darling." He answered. She mumbled a small "oh" before setting up her painting on an easel and smiled.

"Looks gorgeous baby." Giovanni praised, hugging her from behind. She blushed but said nothing more, melting into his touch and snuggling closer to him. He picked her up and laid on her bed, Kai also now on the other side of her so she was sandwiched between the two.

Evelyn stuck her butt out ever so slightly to touch Kai's front before she relaxed. Her chest touching Giovanni and her butt on Kai was how she always cuddled. But sometimes Kai needed to leave to go take care of something, the people that get it, get it and the people that don't, don't.

Kai moved her hair out of the way before he pressed open mouthed kisses on her shoulder making her shudder. Gio watched them with a small but content smile on his face. Evelyn tilted her head, giving him more access and she started breathing heavy. Gio couldn't stand just watching her fall apart like putty in Kai's hands so he joined. He slid down slightly and lifted her shirt just over her breasts to see she had no bra on. He chuckled, "no bra?" before kissing just above her belly button all the way up to the valley between her breasts. She gasped at the feeling.

Sure they shared some kisses here and there but this was different. They were taking their time, usually its rushed. She whined at the feeling of him going lower, arching her back. Kai chuckled, seeing her all breathless, she was absolutely gorgeous. Giovanni trailed the kisses back up until he got to her lips and kissed her, their tongues fought for dominance, obviously Giovanni won.

She tried to move her hips against his but was held down. She whined against his lips. "Such a needy little baby, aren't you?" Kai asked, trailing his index finger from her leg up to her waist. She was flustered and breathing heavily but it tired her out. The two didn't want to push her to far, she wasn't ready.

(have a good day:))