fourteen

A/N: i apologize for not posting for a good while but i needed that break and i feel a lot better, mentally and physically. im going to try to pop as many chapters in as possible but with sports and school going on, there is a slim chance i wont be able to post more frequently.

To say Hayley was pissed was underestimated. She was absolutely livid. "Are you being serious?! You find me hot but you can't date me?! We flirted literally so much that day and now you change your mind?" She flipped. Giovanni sighed heavily through his nose.

He knew this wasn't going to be easy but after all, it is his fault. He got himself in this mess he can find a way out of it.

"Look, Hayley, it was fun but I can't. I have someone that means more to leave than to stay around and flirt with you." Giovanni explained. He had two people who were way more important to him than Hayley, even if he really wanted something with her, even if it was just for a quick fuck.

Hayley screamed before walking away. Giovanni sighed in relief and walked over to Kai and Evelyn, kissing their foreheads as he sat down in his chair. His lunch laid on the table and Evelyn was swinging her legs back and forth. Kai was observing Giovanni though. He knew he still hadn't apologized yet, he also knew he was a bit disappointed that he had to stop talking to Hayley but it needed to be done.

Hayley would only ruin their relationship. Not only with themselves but with Evelyn. Evelyn already felt like she was walking on eggshells from when Giovanni acted cold towards her. She didn't want to become a bigger 'problem' than she thought she was already.

Evelyn didn't know what she would have done if Kai flirted with Hayley as well. Kai is her knight in shining armor while Giovanni is her beast that scares monster's away but sometimes he scares her away while doing so.

Evelyn wouldn't say she was necessarily scared of Giovanni but she was scared of him yelling. She never really liked people yelling at her but then again she could also become the cold, closed off bitch she was before.

"Baby, you need to eat." Giovanni softly said to Evelyn, noticing she stopped eating and was stuck in her thoughts. She nodded and started eating her Nutella sandwich. Kai gave the other man a firm look and he sighed. "Wait E, I apologize for the way I acted a few days ago. It was wrong of me to act so cold towards you and it was also wrong of me to flirt with another girl. I'm sorry." Giovanni mumbled. Evelyn smiled and kissed the corner of his lips before continuing to eat her sandwich.

Kai nodded satisfied.

He also couldn't help but watch his lover be soft and gentle with Evelyn, their princess. He knew then and there that they truly had his heart. His heart was full and he was happy. He couldn't ask for anything or anyone better to call his significant others. He just hoped nothing like this would ever happen again.

When the trio got home the boy's were very hesitant to say something to Evelyn, afraid to hurt her feelings. Evelyn has been pretty emotional and sensitive during the past couple of days but they were all shocked when she came in the room, giggling away at something Kai said. Giovanni was following them like a lost, love stricken puppy.

"Hey Eve!" Antonio greeted, kissing the top of her head. She look up at him with a wide smile. To her brothers, she couldn't have look any more innocent. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were wide and shined with happiness, her smile went from ear to ear and her laugh was pure.

"Toni!"

Evelyn's body crashing into her big brother's body knocked him from out of his thoughts and he lost his balance, but before they could fall Henry saved them, kissing Antonio while doing so.

Ah yes.

Antonio and Henry came out to everyone. They were together, and have been together for about three months now. The family was so happy for them and some were worried that Evelyn would complain about another brother but, she seemed even more happy to count Henry as her brother.

Everything was finally back to normal and there was no tense moments anymore.

"How about you go take a nap and then when you wake up, we can make dinner together?" Matteo asked his sister softly. Evelyn's eyes lit up and she nodded before rushing off to her bedroom. Obviously Kai and Giovanni were right behind her, wanting a nap as well.

When the door to her room was closed Evelyn started stripping. She shook off her jeans and her uncomfortable tight shirt before slipping on her pajama shirt. The boy's, her boy's, could feel their jeans tighten uncomfortably. They watched her snuggle into her blankets before they started stripping to their underwear as well.

When they laid down Evelyn waisted no time in snuggling up to them like she normally would. Her bum to Kai's front and her head on Giovanni's chest.

"Kai?"

"Yes baby?"

"Something is poking me..?" Evelyn said in confusion. Sure this happened many, many, many times but she was curious and couldn't stop the question from tumbling out of her lips. Giovanni threw his head back and let out a laugh that came straight from his belly. Kai chuckled and shook his head.

There's their Evelyn, never afraid to ask questions, never afraid to be curious, never afraid to be her. Evelyn Knight truly had them wrapped around her finger and she didn't even know it.