six

*evelyn*
I woke up snuggled up to two bodies, I slowly sat up and saw Giovanni and Kai. I raises my eyebrows in question. Why are they in my room? I was suddenly gently pulled down into someones embrace making me look up to see Giovanni looked at me with soft eyes.

My eyes slowly roamed his face before meeting his eyes that are now filled with amusement. "Like what you see, bello(lovely)?" He asked softly. I nodded very slowly, still hesitant to even be in his presence.

He leaned forward and kissed a feather-like kiss on my forehead before he pulled me closer, my body going stiff against his. "Rilassati, puzza. Va tutto bene.(relax, stink. its okay)" He mumbled in my hair. I took a deep breath and relaxed against his embrace.

I brought my hand up to his chest and started drawing imaginary circles on his button up. He seemed very intimidating the other day but now he's like a soft, cuddly bear. "I miei fratelli sono arrabbiati con me?(are my brothers angry with me?)" I asked in a quiet whisper.

"No, amore mio. Erano solo preoccupati,(No, my love. they were just worried,)" He answered back in the same tone. I nodded. It's hard to believe they're not mad at me. I broke a rule. I think I  broke more than one actually. "A cosa ne pensi, amore?(What are you think about, love?)" A groggily voice gently asked from behind me.

"Ho infranto una regola.(I broke a rule.)" I breathed out. Kai hummed and kissed the back of my head. "L'hai fatto. Ma penso che lasceranno scivolare questo a causa di quello che è successo.(you did. but i think they will let this one slide due to what happened.)" He murmured. I hummed and snuggled more close to the both of them, wanting to be warm.

Kai groaned and his hands flew to my waist, holding me still as his breaths got heavy. I went to move again but he stopped me, "dammi un minuto, tesoro.(give me a minute, babe.)" He sucked in a harsh breath. "Bambina.. che ne dici di andare al piano di sotto per colazione, hmm?(baby girl.. how about we head downstairs for breakfast, hmm?)" Giovanni suggested, sensing that Kai was not okay. I didn't mean to hurt him. I shrugged it off before nodding.

I got up and walked over to my bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I was done I washed my face and gently pat it dry. When that was done I slipped on a different pair of slippers and walked downstairs,  all my brothers sat at the table the only ones missing where Giovanni and Kai.

I sat down next to Antonio and put some fruit on my plate before pouring myself a cup of orange juice. I ate a strawberry and hummed happily, my feet swinging back and forth. "How'd you sleep, E?" Antonio asked gently. I finished chewing before replying. "Good. I'm sorry I broke a rule." I mumbled towards Alexandro. He looked at me in surprise that I'm guessing he didn't even know I broke a rule or two. Originally I wanted to break a few rules but I wanted to be the reason, not my donors.

Giovanni and Kai finally walked in and sat down, my brothers giving them questioning looks. "Die kleine Göre rieb heute Morgen versehentlich hart an Kais Morgen. Also mussten wir uns darum kümmern.(Little brat was accidentally rubbing against Kai's morning hard on this morning. so we had to take care of that.)" Giovanni mumbled to them in a different language that definitely wasn't English or Italian. Maybe German?

Matteo laughed loudly, Antonio snorted and Alexandro choked on his drink, his head snapping to look at them with wide eyes. "Was zum Teufel.(what the fuck.)" Alexandro stated. "Sie wollte Alex nicht, wirklich ist alles gut. Obwohl ich denke, dass Sie ihr sagen sollten, was passiert ist, da ich sicher bin, dass sie glaubt, dass sie mich verletzt hat.(She didn't mean to Alex, really its all good. Although I think you should tell her what happened since I'm sure she believes she had hurt me.)" Kai chuckled.

It was kind of frustrating that they were talking in a different language that I didn't understand. "Suonano come se stessero parlando alieno.(they sound like they are speaking alien.)" I whispered to Antonio who laughed even harder at that, head thrown back, hand on belly and eyes scrunched shut. I looked at him like he was stupid. It wasn't even that funny-

"What?" Matteo asked. "S-she said you sound ALien." He laughed out. I looked at him with a glare and slowly turned back to my food, ignoring the looks coming from the boys in front of me. "It wasn't even that funny." I groaned as he was still laughing. He nodded, his laughs turning into giggles. "It is, you only said it because you didn't know what they were saying." He wiped a few tears that slid down his cheeks. I huffed but didn't say anything.

"OoO. Man, E, why are you so funny?" He asked. I looked at him like he was genuinely stupid. "That wasn't even a joke, plus it was not even that funny." I stated. Which was true it was not that funny. He shrugged before he want back to his food. I stared at him for another minute before going back to eating my fruit, my feet swinging back and forth like before.

"Sie sieht glücklich aus.(she looks happy)" Was heard making me snap my head up with a small glare. "Non possiamo parlare in una lingua che non conosco? Mi fa sentire come se stessi dicendo qualcosa di brutto.(Can we not talk in a language I don't know? It makes me feel like youre saying something bad.)" I asked in Italian. They all immediately turned red and mumbled small apologies. I shrugged before I continued eating, again.

I wonder if they'll always talk in German around me for now on all because they know it bothers me.