NOT AN UPDATE

I had been a fan of Bts since a long time so I wanted creat a story based on them. My first choice for the lead was Jimin(since he is my bias) but I choosed Jungkook because he was the youngest. And also because he is someone who hates to lose. So I thought he would best fit in this role. That might be an absurd reason but anyhow I choosed him. I was first inspired to write this story when I saw the drama called 'The King: Eternal Monarch'. It was a story about parellel universe. At first I thought to make Jungkook King... Then the title would have been 'What's wrong with the King?' 

But then I thought being King would make story complicated. The King's personality should come across rather strong and responsible but I didn't want that for the character of my story. I wanted him to stubborn yet lonely child. So, I thought of making Jungkook a loveless child with heartless parents(Who died) so that he would become obessed with Y/N who was kind to him when he first met her but I also created Grandma  (Queen mother) to carry the responsibility of King until he was adult. 

The reason why I made Jungkook younger than Y/N was because in reality he was the youngest in the group. At first I thought to make the gap between Jungkook and Y/N to be only 4 years because in the beginning I had imagined Y/N as IU. Because in a show I heard he was IU's fan. I know it might sound like a nonsense but yeah. But because Y/N had to be mature girl who could speak eloquently in front of Queen mother when she first met her, I made changes in her age. The reason Jihoon existed in my story was because Y/N needed to have experience with handling 4 years old child. So that handling Jungkook wouldn't be difficult for her. The reason for Jungkook being 4 years was because I don't know... I don't actually remember. May be because I thought that would be the perfect age. 

And the reason why Y/N and Jungkook was separated was because if they were not, it would be a lot more difficult for Y/N to accept Jungkook's feelings. Because then she would have practically raised Jungkook as a younger brother.

Right now I don't know how and when this story is going to end. At first I just wanted it to be short 20 chapters story but as I developed new ideas and plots it has become quite long. So I am basically going with the flow. I myself don't know what new development should I initiate but one things is sure that it will have a happy ending. 

You may be wondering what nonsense I have been writing but yeah I know. I am just writing nonsense. But it is to clarify that when I began writing this story I had put lots of thought in character and background setting. 

I am not a professional writer so I make lots of mistakes when writing. Most of the times, I am myself not satisfied with my own writing. Because it's not that smooth. That's why it takes so much time to update. So thank you for understanding that and continuing to read my story despite my slow update.