Chapter 25

"Disobeyed her... What the fuc*king hell... And your mom? Did you live with her? I-I don't understand... Your dad divorced her. Then why were you living with that women?"

"I was 17 then... And she had my custody. That day in school she suddenly came and took me."

"Why didn't you come back after a year then? After turning 18, it was your decision... You got your freedom then why did you let her torment you further."

"I - I had to complete my studies and..."

He threw the knife in his hand to the floor.

"LIES... YOU ARE AGAIN LYING NOONA..." He said catching both of your arms with his hands.

"Right now I am going crazy Noona... The image of that women hurting you is just penetrating my head. I am imagining every thing she might have done to hurt you. Please... Please don't lie... I am trying to be calm here. But you lying to me is igniting the my anger ."

He said placing his head on your shoulders trying to calm himself.

"Why... WHY didn't you return back after turning 18 Noona?"

"J-Jihoon..." you blurted out while sobbing uncontrollably.

"S-she threatened me saying that she will fight for Jihoon's custody. I know it would have been difficult for her but I didn't want to take the chance. I couldn't stop thinking what i-if she actually got his custody. Imagining Jihoon being h-hurt because of her was enough to c-change my decision of coming back. I-I am sorry. I was scared. I d-didn't want Jihoon to be hurt. All those years I didn't c-call you because I knew that I-I won't be in anyway be able to hide anything from you. You won't believe my lies and you will come to find me. I w-was scared that she will hurt Jihoon. I thought once Jihoon became an adult I can come back and every thing w-will be back to normal. I... I... " your breathing got heavier and you couldn't speaking further.

'That fu*king Jihoon... If it was not for him then Noona would have come back 5 years ago. All because of him...' It was what he actually wanted to say but couldn't in front of you. So he instead consoled you.

"It's okay Noona... I am here now. Calm down... No one can hurt you now." he said hugging you.
Hearing him say that you were calming down. You could breath normally.

He suddenly carried you.

"Jungkook..."

"Shh... You need rest for now. I am not trying anything funny. So don't worry."

"Take rest... I need to get some work done. I will be back..." Saying that he got up from the bed after placing you in sleeping position. But before he could leave a hand wrapped around his wrist.

"Don't leave..."

"I... Okay, I am not leaving. I am here... With you. I am never leaving Even if you want me to leave you someday I won't ever." He said laying beside you and sneaking his hands around your waist he cuddled.

You fell asleep. Jungkook was observing your sleeping face. His eyes darkened when he looked at your wrist that had scars.

"I will fu*king kill that bitchy women."

Few hours later your eyes fluttered open.
'Why is the ceiling white?' you wondered remembering the ceiling of Jungkook's room being different. You looked around the room you were in.
'This is not Jungkook's room. What place is this? And why the hell am I here? "
Looking at the defibrillator and IV drip your eyes widened.
"What am I doing in the hospital???"