Chapter 20

"So now tell me... What was that?"

Finally Jungkook was back at the Palace with Jihoon. He didn't want to come back but Jihoon basically forced him to. And now sitting in his bed he is asking, scratch that demanding an answer from him. 

"What was what? What should I tell you? I missed her and went to meet her. I called you. You didn't pick up. I didn't expect her to be awake at that time but she was. Things happened..."

"And you gave her a damn hickey?"

Jihoon was angry... Well he found his sister and his best friend on a bed cuddling with each other and then saw a hickey on his sister's neck. Being an overprotective brother, it was not something surprising that he was angry.

But on the other hand, Jungkook smiled thinking about it. He marked her as his. He claimed her. 

"Stop smiling like crazy... You did it this time. But don't do it next time." he said through his gritted teeth. 

"Why should I listen to you? I am going to do it every time I get chance." the prince said smirking trying to tease his best friend but he was not joking. He meant every word he said. 

"You..." 

"Yes me..." 

Jihoon was helpless. He very well knew there was no way to stop Jungkook.

"I started something yesterday and I am not going to stop it now. She never saw me as a man. Well I was a kid for her and I still am. But that needs to be changed now. She has to see me for who I am. And for that I am going to cross every line without caring about the consequences. "

Jungkook was obsessed with you. He had been since he first saw you. Agreed that he was a child at that time. But even in that age, the only one he wanted was you. And it didn't change till today. Ever since he knew the definition of marriage he had decided that he will marry you.  He was a Prince... Soon to be King, he was used to getting everything he wanted. And he wanted you, not in the way he have you now. And he was going to have you, that way he wanted. It was his mission, his aim... And he was ready to do anything for that. 

"Careful Jungkook... She might end up hating you." 

"I will glady accept that. I have lost all my patience now. I don't want to wait for her to realise anything. I am going to speed up things now." 

Even if you hated him, he wanted you by his side. He was ready to bear your hatred all his life of it meant that he will have you on his side.

"She might run away Jungkook. You will then lose her forever." 

"I will lock her up then. I will tie her... I might even break her legs if she don't understand." 

"That's crazy Jungkook, I will not..." 

"I know. I know I am crazy. I also don't want to be this way. I will never do something to hurt her. But if she try to leave me just like she did before, I might become a psycho." 

 Till now, you saw his innocent side... The cute side but the real Jungkook was nothing like that. He was even prepared to show you that side of his.

"She don't even see me as man. And it's not funny anymore. But if she one more time treat me like a child that I don't know what I will do. You understand what I mean right." he said helplessly

Jungkook realised something in those six years in your absence. You had no idea about what he felt about you. And you only saw him as someone like a brother. But it needs to be changed now. 

"I know that. But... Ahh, I don't know what to say. I can't say that I support you because that will be unfair to Noona. But I can't stop you because I understand. I am going through the same thing right now. Why is our love life so complicated? Only if Noona and I could exchange the date when we were born... Just imagine 17 years old Noona and 23 years old Jihoon, that would have been perfect. We would be facing no problem."

"So what are you going to do? Stop me or support me?"

"I am going to do what dad is doing. Ignore... I will let Noona decide. But if you hurt her, then don't me to stay quite."

"That will do." 

"So what's the plan? What are you going to do now?" Jihoon asked

"No idea. I will go with the flow. I will let my heart work this time. I will hug her if I want to, kiss her if I want to... I am going let her know what I feel about her." 

"But don't hurt her." 

" I won't hurt her.... Unless... (He paused.) "

'She runs' that's what he wanted to say but he stopped. Not wanting to even think about that possibility.

"JUNGKOOK..." 

"Stop me then... I won't blame you. In fact I will forever be thankful for that."

The storm was coming towards you. The storm named Jungkook