Chapter 40

"I can't believe you. Jungkook you are totally evil. How can you think of injuring yourself to get Noona agree? You selfish bastard..."

"Not you too Jihoon. And you were not talking to me right. So why are you here?"

"Do you know how worried I was when I got the news?"

"I didn't die. So you don't have to worry anymore."

"Yeah, yeah... I am stupid for worrying about you. But wait a minute... You won our bet then why do you look so depressed? You became Noona's boyfriend so why are you making such face as if you lost everything?" 

"Noona don't fall for innocent face anymore. The image of good boy I created over years has crumbled into pieces Jihoon. She has applied no touch, no hug, no kiss rule in our relationship. How am I going to survive without it now?" 

"Oh..." Though Jihoon spoke this 'Oh..' as if he is sad but he was dancing inside. 

"But..." 

"But what?" 

"I slightly negotiated."

"Negotiated???" 

"That..." 

"I can agree with your condition if you agree to mine." 

"What is it?" 

"Everyday for 5 minutes I won't follow this 'No touch' rule. During that time you have to allow me to do anything to you." 

"WHAT? NO WAY... Impossible... I can't accept it. God knows what you will do during that time." 

"What do you mean by what I will do? It's just 5 minutes." 

"But still I can't. During that 5 minutes you would do whatever you prefer. I won't be able to resist you since your strength far exceeds mine. What if you do something wrong?" 

"It's not like I can have sex with you in 5 minutes right." 

"JUNGKOOK... don't be shameless. 

" But I am right. I don't know what perverted things you are thinking Noona but I know my limit. I will never cross it." 

That's a lie

"I am perverted?  Hello... Who was the one who kissed me and gave me a hickey with out my permission." 

"That was because you looked tempting that time. You seduced me with your beauty. Moreover I was angry and jealous. But during the normal circumstances I won't do it." 

That's another lie. 

"Okay... I will agree with 5 minutes every week. That's my limit." 

"Week... Even the beggar would get more generosity from you. Where is your tender nature? Why have you become so strict Noona?" 

"If you agree then okay, but if you are against it then this 'No touch'  rule won't be removed for even a second." 

"Fine... You win I lost. But I will decide when my 5 minutes begin. And you can't stop me." 

"Okay..." 

"Why did she agree?" Jihoon muttered to himself. 

"What?" 

"Nothing... So now what are you going to do?" 

"I don't know. Noona has become so strict. I asked her to stay with me to take care of me but she said that there are doctors and nurses for that." 

"Finally she has started to see the truth." was what Jihoon thought. 

"You know Jihoon, I don't know why but I am scared." 

"Why?" 

"I have a bad feeling. I feel like something is going to happen. Something bad..." 

* * *

"Hello sir. My name is Y/N and I am your new secretary. I am sorry that I came so late on my first day. But I promise that this will never happen again. I am not giving excuses but I really had something serious happen in my family. I am really sorry. I will once again apologise."

"It's okay I understand and you don't have to call me sir when no one is around Noona." 

"W-what?" 

"Did you forget me Noona? Don't you know my name?" 

"Suga...?" 

"Not that... My real name, Min Yoongi... Does it ring the bell Noona?" 

"J-jungkook's cousin? Min Yoongi...? "