Chapter 49

You are frustrated right now. Your phone vibrated again. 55th... It is the 55th call from an unknown number.

After today's incident you blocked Jungkook's number and you didn't go to meet him after your office hours were over. Since then he has been continuously calling using other's phone. And you have been continuously blocking each number. 
Right then, Jihoon came into your room.

"Noona... Jungkook wants to talk to you."

He said as he gave you his phone which you threw on the bed 

"I don't want to talk to him. You better stop being his assistant."

"Noona..." 

Jungkook voice came from the phone and he sounded pretty angry. But you scoffed glaring at the phone.

"I am warning you. If I don't see you in front of me within 15 minutes, I will first send people to bring you here and then lock you for as long as I wish."

After saying that he hung up. You felt chills all over your body. 

"Oh... Creepy..." 

Jihoon spoke from the side. 

"When you know he is creepy why do you help him." 

"Do you think I want to? He always threatens me using Momo Noona. And instead of fighting with me, you should run. One minute has already passed, 14 minutes to go." 

Your eyes widened remembering what Jungkook had said and you rushed out. 

***

Before the time was up you thankfully reached his room. But after reaching in the room you didn't look at him.

After angering you he dared to threaten you... 

If he was stubborn, you were too. So you didn't reply no matter how many times he called you

"Noona... Are you really going to be this way? You won't talk to me." 

"Hump..." 

"Really? You are going to behave like a child now."
You humped once more. 

"Fine... Behave like a kid. I will then behave like an adult who will punish the naughty kid." 

You still didn't care. You even provoked him by looking at him and raising your eyebrow as if  to ask, 'What can you do?' 

"Okay... Behave as you wish. I will too behave as I wish." 

Just then you saw him opening his belt. You gasped and closed your eyes. 

"Y-you... What a-are you doing?" 

"You were angry because I masturbated over the phone right? Then I will punish you by doing the same right in front of you." 

You froze realizing he was really angry this time and you reflexively ran towards the door which is your only escape. However, your steps paused when you saw that the doors were closed. It was definitely locked from outside. And that moment you realised... 

'He planned it.'

He had it all planned before your arrival. So it is impossible to escape from this room. Then your eyes went towards bathroom's door. 

Perceiving you gaze you spoke...

"Noona... the lock of that door doesn't work. I broke it. So whatever you are thinking is useless. You can't escape." 
You then looked at him. He had already thrown his belt at the side. And now he was fumbling with the button of his jeans. 

"Y-you... You stop." 

But he didn't listen and continued. To stop him you ran towards him and catched his wrist. 

"Jungkook stop it." 

"Oh, you are talking to me. But what to do, I am still angry." 

He tried to pull away but didn't use much strength as he was scared of hurting you in the process. 

"You are angry? I should be the one getting angry right now. You behaved like a hooligan today. Y-you... I was at work and... And I was talking with you on phone but you D-did that d-dirty thing." 

"Dirty thing? Noona, grow up. This is the proof that I am healthy.I love you so much that hearing your voice got me hard and I just relieved myself. Technically speaking, you are my girlfriend so there wasn't anything wrong with it. I didn't touch you at all so your 'no touch' rule was not broken. And now you are angry because I touched myself?"

"But you know that we are not in normal boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. I am just giving you a chance." 

"Do you think I never got hard because of you before we got into relationship?" 

"Y-you... But you never d-did that on phone. You should have h-hidden it then." 

"You are so selfish Noona. You are my girlfriend. Why should I hide it from you? You don't let me touch you. Now I can't touch myself as well." 

"Do whatever you want in front of me. But don't call me." 

"I have always hidden my feelings from you. But now that you are my girlfriend, I don't plan on hiding anymore. Since you dout my love for you, I will show you how much I love you. And this for me is the result of my love for you." 

"... Shameless!" 

"You are right. I am shameless. So, the  next time you ignore me, this shameless boyfriend of yours will forget your 'No touch' rule." 

'It's totally impossible to win against him.' You thought.