Chapter 46

What should I do? Should I just push him? But what if it further stimulate him? No, no, no... I can't. But how long do I have to wait. When will this be over?

You thought looking at Jungkook who was still playing with your tongue. How can he be so calm? You questioned in your heart. But he was not. He was only pretending.

Enough... This.. You can't anymore. That is why you started resisting wriggling your body trying to push him away as he had hold of both of your hands.

"Noona..." It was deep husky voice which many would find sexy but to you right now, it was scary.

"Y-you... I t-think we should stop. You should take care of your 'that'."

"Shh... Don't talk else I will seriously lose control, so please stop resisting."

You kept mum after that not daring to say anything.

He on the other hand lightly kissed the corner of your lips before slipping down to you neck leaving light kisses.
He knowingly or unknowingly freed your hands but you were so in daze that you didn't notice. His one hand went around your waist clasping it so that you won't run away, while his other hand unbuttoned your shirt. You suddenly became sober.

"Y-you... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" When you realised that your hands were free, you began to push him. Although you were older than him, your strength couldn't surpass his, and he didn't move an inch instead you lost your strength.

"Calm down Noona..."

"What do you mean by calm down? Y-you... I didn't agree to do this. This is not right. Leave me... Just leave..."

He suddenly laughed.

"What dirty things are you thinking? You said I shouldn't leave marks because it is troublesome to cover it with foundation. So, I will leave the marks in places that others can't see. Then you don't need to use foundation to cover it."

"I-I don't agree t-to this. I didn't mean it. I just didn't..."

"Noona, you are wasting my time. Now, if you disturb me I will add 5 minutes more."

"Jungkook, this is un-unfair. Y-you are scaring me right now. This is really too much for me. I have n-never been close to opposite sex. This is way too fast for me. For now let's end at this okay."
You tried to coax him. However it was of no use.

"But you need to get used to it. This is just beginning. There are lots of things to do ahead."

"What?"

"Relax... I am not taking off your clothes and I am still a patient. I won't do 'that'... yet."
You were in daze looking at his shamelessness.

"You... You are really shameless."

"And you are very smart... Trying to distract me so that time will be over."

***

From the corner of your watery eyes slight tears began to fall, and you looked very pitiful in that state. It could arouse anyone's pity but Jungkook was really merciless. It had no effect on him or may be it had too much effect that he couldn't stop.

While you were there tightly closing you eyes trying to suppress moans biting your fingers, he was sucking and nibbling your skin below collarbone leaving behind chain of marks all the way. Just as he was about to unbutton the third button, there was a loud sound of alarm.