45

WARNING; this chapter contains blood/gore, please proceed with caution

her heart was in her fucking stomach.

sena closed her eyes for a moment, catching her breath as she listened to the constant screams erupting in her head. the voices had reappeared after so long which caught her off guard but she guessed it was because she'd finally met with jeno again. the girl could feel herself grow lightheaded as the people in her head never once ceased with their agonizing wails and moans of pain, reminding her of the torture they had to go through when they were still alive and kicking.

"fuck, i get it, you can stop now...", she trailed off, whispering under her breath as she clutched her throbbing forehead and massaged her temples. the painful sounds resumed for a bit after that, taunting her before finally coming to an abrupt end. finally able to think straight, the girl straightened her back and fixed her posture— readying herself for what was to come.

the red headed demon behind closed doors was worse than a thousand screams from hell itself.

"come in, sena. i know you're there. i can fucking smell the hospital air so just know that i'm aware of where you've been.", a voice taunted, the doors bursting open and a hand reaching out to grab her wrist and pulling her inside. sena screeched as she felt herself being forcefully dragged over to another room, one connected to taeyong's office.

a room he liked to use for... less than orthodox methods of persuasion.

"please, no...", she trailed off, absolutely fucking terrified as she clawed and scratched at him to free herself.

but it was of no avail.

the devil had already decided.

"you never listen, love, do you?", he voiced, shoving her into a wooden chair as he cuffed her wrists and ankles whilst not putting any effort into dodging her scratches and frail punches. sena was a trained assassin so if anyone knew how to punch hard and fast, it was her. her skills were unmatched, ability to kill unheard of seeing as she could singlehandedly take down ten heavily armed men as proven in her last mission.

this meant she could also take down anyone trying to restrain her, right?

problem was, taeyong was the one who trained her.

"quit fighing, you're wasting my time."

he growled, giving her a quick shove to leave her seated as he was aleady growing frustrated with the girl. taeyong felt his body burn in rage, the state of his mind almost mirroring the vibrant red of his hair. he ran his fingers through the bright ruby locks, detangling a few loose knots before his dragon-like eyes zeroed in on the girl struggling against her restraints.

"i thought i told you not to go near him, sena."

he spoke, voice calm as ever as he slowly pulled a dagger out of the belt wrapped so tightly around his small waist. sena felt her legs shake as she watched him fiddle with the blade in his hands, the sharp weapon dancing around beetwen his careless fingers. "i also recall warning you about what would happen should you disobey my order."

the girl stayed silent, avoiding his fiery gaze. she felt her skin burn beneath the tight ropes tied around her wrists and ankles, desperate to rid herself of their restraint.

"what were my exact words, though? perhaps you could enlighten me.", he taunted, inching closer towards her before leaning in to provoke a reaction.

his wife chose not to speak again, afraid of saying the wrong thing because saying the wrong thing to the man before her was signing an immediate death sentence.

"very well, then."

taeyong spoke, rising to his feet again.

"if you won't talk, guess il'll just have to make you scream."

before she could register what was happening, sena felt a sharp pain shoot through her hand. it burned, seared and festered through her entire body as she felt tears immediatly form in her eyes from the sheer pain of it all. looking down with horrified eyes, the girl let out a hearbreaking shriek of terror and torment.

her hand had a knife running right through the middle of it, crimson liquid spilling from the fresh wound.

her whole body shook with terror, never before dealing with such overwhelming ammounts of pure pain. if you took a closer look, you could actually see the knife piercing through her flesh and getting stuck in the wood of the chair. she cried and cried, not understanding how a knife through the hand could hurt so much.

yes, she had been stabbed before, in the same place even.

but the blade taeyong used seemed to burn away at her skin.

"w-what the hell is this?", she squeaked out, voice hoarse from all the screaming as she felt her mascara run down her face in streaks of black. her vision was clouded as she looked up, already beginning to feel lightheaded as the pain caused her body to begin shutting down in order to make it stop.

"i dipped it into some new poison winwin managed to obtain oversees. isn't it amazing?", taeyong spoke with excitement as he looked down at his masterpiece, the spilling of blood staining his white carpet which made it that much more mesmerizing.
"does it burn? does it feel like it's seeping into your body, eating away at your flesh?"

sena could only scream in horror as he suddenly applied more preassure on the blade, plundering it inside until the handle was touching her skin.

"that's what you get for disobeying me, love."

he whispered, leaning to place a soft kiss on her sweat covered forehead.

"now stay here and reflect."

with that, he walked away.

leaving her to suffer in silence as he went off to visit the same boy he ordered he to stay away from.

guess what i'm actually not dead lmaoo

not exactly sure where this is going but here ya go

also this has almost 12k views??? this story really came a long way, huh.

anyways, thank youu♡