19

it took at least half an hour for the crowd around the pair to disperse

all the while, jeno was looking fiercely into renjun's eyes- glaring down at the pretty male with all his might. the boy couldn't help but shudder a bit at the way the bruinette was staring at him, biting down at his lower lip. the slight curl of his lips was everpresent, struggling to contain his excitement as he looked up at the taller male with nothing but adoration.

"are you staisfied, now?", jeno spat, voice dripping with venom and unsaid curses. he unknowingly tightened his grip on the chinese male's ass, amdist his growing anger and fear of what the other had against him. renjun let out a faint gasp, quickly errupting into cute giggles as he found it extremely hard to be affected by the futile attempt of intimidation.

jeno trying to be scary was funny as hell in his opinion.

"mmmh... not quite yet.", renjun mumbled as he leaned in closer, batting his eyelashes at the taller. he felt jeno's breath fan his cheeks, subtly inhaling the fresh aroma of mint. he pressed his chest against jeno's as he wrapped his arms around the other's sweaty frame.

"fuck, renjun.", jeno cursed under his breath, attempting to get himself out of this embarassing predicament. "it's way too hot for this shit and i really need to take a shower so would you kindly fuck off?", he pleaded, placing his hands on top of the other's narrow shoulders and gently pushing him away.

however, the older would not budge.

"you look so fucking hot all worked up like this, you know that?"

jeno sighed as he heard the chinese say, completely disregarding his request. instead, renjun brought the other even closer, resting his head against his chest. the boy didn't mind the droplets of sweat dripping onto his hair nor the fragrance radiating off of jeno's glistening body.

if anything, having jeno's wet, sweat covered muscles flexing against him felt like absolute heaven.

the bruinette sighed, knowing he couldn't just push the other away because of the scary possibility of someone seeing him act like that. the pair was still standing at the end of the field, bodies pressed against each other as the sun beamed down at them in full capacity.

the sight was actually breathtaking to witness.

shades of blue mixed in the sky above them, an occasional cloud making itself known as flocks of birds flew through the wind. a fresh breeze washed over them, hitting jeno's wet form and giving him a sense of comfort as it soothed him. his muscles tensed as he felt renjun's cold hands caress the soft skin, making sure to touch every part of his defined back.

renjun's heart was palpitating as he silently ran his hands all over the male's back, the wet muscles under his fingers flexing. a satisfied hum rumbled through his chest, causing jeno to look down at him in pure shock. he paid no mind to the other, however- opting to enjoy the sexy piece of art standing so pliantly before him.