(!) 33

WARNING! smut

WARNING! smut

lucas carefully brought his head up, big doe eyes peering up at jeno as he slowly moved to unbuckle his belt. with shaky hands and uneven breath, the taller fiddled with the leather material as he struggled to compose himself. all the while jeno stayed still, feeling himself grow a bit impatient as the nerves literally radiated off the sun kissed male.

"need some help?"

he finally spoke, voice gruff as he opened his eyes to stare down at the other. although jeno didn't plan on it, his playful gaze came off more intimdating than he anticipated. lucas felt himself shake, a warm feeling buzzing around his chest and lower area as he felt his cheeks grow rosier by the second.

"u-um, no i got it."

the older stuttered, unintentionally making the ravenette stiffle a laugh. jeno was honestly at awe at how such a ripped and sexy man who was literally involved with the mafia couldn't bare to look him in the eyes without wavering.

"it's okay, baby. let me help you."

without another word, jeno reached down to cup the other's cheek. lucas inhaled a sharp breath, holding it in as he awaited the boy's further instructions. it was as if time had stopped in that moment, the only thing resonating through the room his palpitating heart which threatend to jump out of his chest every passing second.

it ended as soon as it started, however, as jeno moved from his cheek down to his hands that now rested on his lap. the raven haired male gently brought the other's large hands into his own, bringing them closer to rest on his spread thighs. lucas was seriously freaking out right now, anxiety rising in his chest as he watched the other stare down at him as if he was about to devour him.

and he wasn't entierly wrong, either.

jeno's onyx eyes never left his own, slender fingers wrapping around the belt buckle as he swiftly unlocked it. he let the black leather material slip to the floor, producing a small clang as the metal buckle hit the floorboard.

"your turn, peach."

lucas blushed at the endearing nickname, feeling rather strange as he was usually the one giving away such names. shrugging off all rational thoughts which never ceased to remind him of how bad of an idea this actually was, he carefully reached out to grab the other's zipper.

jeno bit at his lip as he watched lucas concentrate solely on his task, slowly pulling the zipper down as if almost teasing him. the raven haired wasn't really a fan of being edged on, seeing as he was normally the one to do that yet something about lucas' tongue innocently poking out as he focused on taking his dick out seemed to soften something inside his heart.