21

"could i interest you in a cup of coffee?"

johnny happily offered, lips pulling up into a lazy grin as he stared down at the handsome male beside him. his mahagony eyes stayed locked onto the boy's perfect side profile, watching the white lights from the tall reflectors bounce off his caramel skin in a way one could only describe as purely magnificent.

a trickle of clear liquid suddenly dripped down the boy's forehead, slowly but surely making its way down to his lips. jeno's nose scrunched up in reflex as he quickly wiped it off looking up to see what the hell had dared to drip on his pretty face. johnny took this moment to focus his attention to the subtle flex of jeno's neck muscles, watching the boy's adam's apple bob up and down which resulted in his own body repeating the action unintentionally.

"stupid fucking roof... shit's been leaking for over two months and these useless fucks still haven't fixed it!"

jeno grumbled as he looked over at johnny, annoyance written all over his face as he moved an inch closer to the taller to avoid anymore unwanted surprises. the raven haired had completely missed the subtle tension making its way into johnny's body, muscles contracting as he had just realised just how close the attractive yet distant boy actually was.

and although jeno was completely oblivious to this, jaemin- on the other hand- was much more familiar to the lovesick look johnny was subtly giving the boy.

his blood was already boiling but now the levels of anger had begun to overflow. the pinkette looked down at the winning trophy in his hands, eyes skimming over the particularly sharp edges of the golden item before his attention was once again on the pair. images of johnny's body all bruised and bloody as he inflicted many deep wounds onto the taller made their way into the depths of his mind, all coming together to form a particularly disturbing scene which continued to play before his eyes on repeat.

his eyes had darkened, drawing fire from his heart as he watched jeno laugh along something the taller had said. the pinkette stood merely a few feet away, blending in with the moving crowd despite his very easily spotabble attire. his body was frozen, unmoving as sweat dripped down the side of it. his shirt was drenched in the unruly bodily fluid, the satin material sticking to his skin as it perfectly displayed all his attributes.

despite him standing there with his abs on full display and his dick print clearly visible through the thin white shorts, jeno's attention was on something else.

someone else.

"shit, dude, i can't. i'm sorry."

jeno blinked up at the handsome american, finally calming down from his laughing fit to responed to the other's kind offer. johnny's face visbly fell after the rather cold decline of his offer, unaware that jeno didn't mean to sound so uninterested. his voice was smnply monotone and his mood hard to decipher.

the boy could be declaring his love for you and still sound like he's being forced to read something in front of the whole class.

bored and distant.

that was just the way he sounded most of the time.

"no worries, see you next week, yeah?"

and with that, johnny left the boy alone but not before gently brushing his hand across jeno's as he passed by. the sudden contact had no impact on the raven haired beauty who simply brushed it off as insignificant and accidental. however, it caused an array of sparks to stir up the american's already scrambled up mind.

it was fleeting, just a fraction of a second yet still enough to spread across his whole body and imprint itself there.

jaemin's grip on the trophy slightly softened when he noticed the bastard who kept smiling at jeno finally fucked off somewhere. he was about to advance towards the boy, a teasing smirk pulling at his lips as he prepared to casually manipulate him into giving him the name of that asshole.

for academic purposes, of course.

but just as he was about to start his little plan, a pale hand made its way onto his broad shoulder. he looked back in annoyance, furrowed eyebrows quickly relaxing once he noticed who it was. there stood the team captain, slightly shorter than him as a large smile was plastered onto his face.

the boy's black hair was thrown back as a few midnight strands stuck to his sweaty forehead. his skin was porcelain white, his frame which could easily be mistaken for a manequin for its uncanny complexion standing proudly before jaemin. the boy's red lips were pulled into a huge grin, pearly whites on full display.

"you coming to tonight's party, bubblegum? there'll be lots of cute guys for you and jun to devour, i promise."

the pretty boy's eyes nearly disappeared as he smiled, nudging jaemin's shoulder with his own as he teased the taller.

"sorry to disappoint, chenle. but i think jun and i have already found our little toy."

jaemin remarked as he turned around to bore holes into jeno's body. his glare was hard and seemingly hateful and on the inside he felt jealousy burning him up. it twisted his organs and poisoned his mind yet he could do nothing but stare at jeno's retreating form.

chenle followed his line of vision and soon his mouth hung open.

"you two are fucking the student body president?! not to mention the principle's GRANDSON?!"

"suposedly straight, too. has a girlfiend and all."

jaemin flatly responded, squnting his eyes at chenle's high pitched tone.

"or had a girlfriend, that is."

he smirked, malice dripping from his tone as he whispered under his breath.

chenle was still recovering from his shock. the thought of his two gay friends fucking lee jeno, the straightest guy he had ever seen, seemed ubelievable to him.

"whatever."

he mumbled.

"so are you coming or not?"

update after 100 years yay

hope you girlies are doing well