36

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

jeno screamed groggily, gasping as he attempted to piece together what was happening. he looked up, glaring at the men who invaded his room like they
were the fucking mob or something. well they kinda of are but ok. jeno internally rolled his eyes at his own stupidity, jumping to his feet as yet another bucket of ice cold water was thrown at him.

"what was that for?!"

he screamed, bottom lip shaking from the freezing feeling as he stared wide eyed at a smirking yangyang.

"you needed to wake up."

yangyang deadpanned, eyes shamelessly dancing across his exposed chest. he watched the water drip down his rock hard abs, only to disappear inside his boxers. the blonde cleared his throat, subtly adjusting his now way too tight pants as he looked away.

jeno looked at him suspiciously but opted to forget it for now as he had more important matters to solve.

"i was awake, though?"

he stated, whining in protest.

"not my problem. get dressed."

yangyang turned around, nodding at the guards to which they hurriedly scurried off to do whatever. the noirette watched the exchange, beginning to take his dripping wet boxers off with no objections because he was genuienly curious as to why he was woken up so abruptly.

maybe they're finally letting me go?

jeno got lost in his thoughts of leaving this horrific place, so much so he completely overlooked yangyang sitting in the office chair— staring directly at him.

he let out a surprised fuck when he finally noticed, but by that time it was already too late.

he was already naked.

jeno didn't exactly mind being naked in front of a dude, seeing as he was an athlete and changed regularly with other guys where they all walked around naked. however, the blonde's intense stare had him feeling like an anxious teenager.

he wasn't insecure about his body at all.

in fact, he was proud of his... attributes.

but that didn't change the fact yangyang's hooded eyes staring directly at his dick made him feel extremely uneasy.

"can you, like, look away? i know i have a perfect dick but i too have some dignity, you know."

the blonde couldn't help but scoff at jeno's overly confident remark, not allowing himself to agree even though deep down he knew the boy was definetly right. still, he was annoying as hell and yangyang couldn't wait to get away from the boy so he could stop having this weird tingly feeling in his manhood whenever he came by to bring his food.