12

WARNING! smut(ish)

WARNING! smut(ish).

jeno woke abruptly, heart thumping against his ribcage as he struggled to catch his breath. tear stained eyes looked straight ahead, wide and bloodshot while they focused on nothing in particular. his gaze was blank, the only picture in his mind was that of a man he never wished to cross paths with again.

not even in his dreams.

his head was hurting profoundly, eyes squinting in pain as he clutched it. his body trembled, fragile form rocking back and forth as he felt those disgusting hands taint his pure skin once again. images of that dreadful night errupted in his system, flashing right before his eyes as he struggled to block them out.

"please...", he begged, face contorting in pain as his misery finally resurfaced after years of shoving it under the rug of false happines and confidence.

terrified.

"jeno? baby, are you okay?"

a high voice called out.

a voice he recognised well yet wished he hadn't.

jeno turned his head, scared of coming face to face to face with the man who ruined his life by taking his innocence so viciously. to his relief, he had come face to face with a boy. he felt his heart calm for a second before it thumped again, shock consuming him once he realised who that boy was.

jaemin's boyfriend.

"who the f- where the hell am i?!", he yelled out, glaring at the male with all his might. his glare, however, came out very meek and powerless. he looked more like someone who had just been through something terrifying. eyes bloodshot and puffy, breath unsteady as he struggled to hold onto the last bits of his insanity at least until he got home.

beautiful. renjun thought.

his big onyx eyes traced every outline of jeno's trembling form, soaking up each intricate detail- tattoing them onto his heart and memory in hopes of keeping them forever. jeno's skin glistened under the faint moonlight, its bluish rays illuminating his slightly wet skin.

pink lips were a bit parted, soft tufts of breath pushing past as they unintentionally grazed past renjun's face. a faint smell of sweat mixed with the fresh scent of jeno's citrus body wash radiated off his body, the chinese male inhaling it subtly as his heart immediately filled with warmth.

he looked up from the bruinette's lips to gaze at his eyes, getting lost in the hazel abyss. it was as if jeno's irises were pulling him in, entrancing him without even being aware of the effect they had on his brain. renjun noticed how the boy looked completely traumatized and out of his mind, lips tugging down into a frown as worry washed over him.