01

the air was thick with smoke

only the sound of his heavy boots tapping against the hard concrete bounced off the walls. his shoulders slouched, he reached a hand inside the pocket of his jeans. pulling out, a thin, white stick with an orange end appeared in front of him.

another one just like it hung from his lips, nearly burnt out.

while he inhaled the poisonous smoke, hoping to finish it off as slow as possible, a fresh new cigarette rested in his left palm.

after a few minutes- with him dragging it out as long as possible- the cigarette was out. In an instant, the burnt up 'death stick' was flicked to the floor, a few stomps thrown its way to completely put it out.

with a fresh cigarette dangling from his pinkish lips, jeno set out into the world.

he kicked himself away from the small fence, slowly making his way over to the greenery ahead of him. hands resting in the pockets of his black bomber jacket to keep them from freezing in the cold february weather, he walked along a grassy road.

he made sure to avoid stepping into anything of suspicious nature as his feet carried him to wherever they felt like.
today, he wanted to visit a certain spot. his spot, to be precise. it didn't actually belong to him, no. but it was still his in every sense of that word.

no one dared to come there besides him.

well, beacuse of him, to be exact.

he had come across the place a few years back when he first came to uni. it was love at first sight for him.

at least he likes to think so.

in his mind, love was a very complex subject. one which he never liked to pay attention to, deeming it useless and way too hard to understand.

nevertheless, he felt a strong attachment to the little part of universe reserved just for him.

and no one was allowed to have it.

which is why he nearly dropped his cigarette the moment he saw two guys making out at the spot he so desperately wished to reside in for the moment.

his spot.

arms tangled in each other's hair, heavy breaths filled the serene ambient. trees of green swayed back and forth around them, a gust of wind passing by to litter their bare skin in the most gentle of kisses. their heartbeats beat in sync, the two souls merging into one as they were totally unaware of everything surrounding them.