Twelve

Jeongguk lightly knocked three times on the wooden door of jimin's room, waiting for the boy on the other side to answer.

"Taehyung ? Is everything okay in there ?" He asked a little bit worried, one brow lifted. He heard a little squeak from the other side of the door before softly spoke.

"I- I think need...help. m-my zipper–" he said, his voice sounding muffled.

"are you getting changed taehyung ?" The man asked carefully.

"yes ? I mean– no ! Not yet." this confused the raven haired male further.

"Is everything okay in here ?"

" can you– could you please come in ? Please ?" He asked, his tone seemingly lower than before.

Jeongguk freezes, his eyes widening a little. " are you sure it's okay for me to come inside ?"
{a/n : askskjjskjsksks cOmE inSiDe. You gotta wait for a few more chapters for that mister Jeon. Then you can ask that exact same question again }

"yes yes" and with that, Jeongguk twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open to reveal the struggling blonde.

There was standing taehyung, with only one sock on, his pair of shoes long forgotten in some corners of the room, squirming with his short arms reaching for the zipper on the back of his dress, or more like trying to reach.

The view made Jeongguk almost snort.

taehyung looked over his shoulder for his gaze to meet Jeongguk's, who was already staring at him.

" I ca-can't unzip my dress" he mumbled loudly enough for the older to hear, an implicit plead for him to come and help him out.

And the man complied. Slowly closing the gap between them. Taehyung looked straight in front of him his hands stilling as he felt how close the other was, with the way warmth spread on his whole backside.

"Let me..." Jeongguk said lowly, pushing Taehyung's hands away gently, and the younger was quick to bring them to his chest, deep pink hue coating his cheeks and ears.

He closed his eyes shut when he felt skin brush against his back, the rhythm of his heart slowly increasing.

Jeongguk carefully held the top of the dress, in order not to touch the younger to much, and his other hand took a hold of the zipper, and tugged it down. He soon frowned when he noticed the task was quite difficult and then.

"There was a strand of hair stuck up." He said, leaning toward taehyung's ear, chuckling a little as he untangled the golden strand of hair of the opening.

He then proceeded back to unzip the baby blue dress, slowly. Guiltily relishing the present instant. he gulped when he noticed the zip was going past the curves, oh so beautiful curves of his hips.

And just when the waistband of his underwear started to show, the length of the zipper came to an end. finally. And both let out a breath they didn't know they were holding back.

"It's done." He said, withdrawing his hands,

Taehyung slowly turned around and faced the man chest. He craned his neck, their eyes meeting then, as the strap of his dress lazily fell off his dainty, mole covered shoulder. "thank you"

"you're welcome sweetheart." He said, light grin in his lips as eyed the younger, careful not to look under the neck level.

After what he just did, he was trying to be a gentleman, although it would be a lie to say that he didn't like how close they were a minute ago, and right now.

"Want me to run you a bath ?" Jeongguk asked at a taehyung who seemed a little bit dazed. He watched, amazed at how a blush spread on the younger's cheeks.

Sweetheart. Taehyung thought, biting the inside of his cheeks in order not to smile dumbly in front of the man. No matter how many times Jeongguk would address him with the pet name, the butterflies will always, always explode in his tummy.

"Taehyung ?–"

"yes please." He answered, returning the smile in a timid way.

"okay then."

"Am I interrupting something ?"

The two were too much in their own little word, that they didn't even hear the rumbling of the car that dropped jimin back on the drive way five long minutes ago.

————

Me when I write : eyes blush yes cheeks eyes eyes stare eyes blush yes yes cheeks blush eyes

Nora <3