eight.

" I- just wanted to tell you that I'll be l-leaving soon." taehyung said, his thumbs instinctively pointing the door behind him.

"oh. are you joining jimin ?" jeongguk asked, removing his reading glasses. and taehyung pursued his full lips.

"n-no, I'll just go take a Starbucks with a f-friend." he explained as his little fingers joined in his back, nervously playing together.

"the one near *** avenue ?" The ravenette asked while closing his laptop, after having checked the time.

"uh...yes,"

"let me ride you there. I was about to go to work to anyways and it's on my way." he then said, already getting up from his leather chair, letting no room for discussion.

"can you wait for me while I'm changing ?" he asked already in front of taehyung, towering him with all his height.

"I- yes ?" taehyung blurted out, making the older male smile fondly at him.

"thanks."

By the time he was finished changing, taehyung was already waiting by the main entrance, quickly tapping on his phone. jeongguk was so endeared by the sight that he took all his time walking down the stairs. he wanted to look at taehyung the longer he could. but he wouldn't mind either if it was a little more closer.

taehyung doe eyes snapped towards him when he reached the last stairs. he was wearing dark blue dress pants with a plain white long sleeves shirt tucked in. taehyung felt a little whimper threatening to leave his lips and jeongguk smiled foundly when he saw taehyung's little hand twitch. he quirked an eyebrow, looking at taehyung that was now nibbling on his full bottom lips. And the more Jeongguk neared him, the more the urge of holdings hands was growing in his tummy.

So, slowly and in an uncertain way, he reached his hand out for Jeongguk, and to say that latter's heart skipped a bit was reality.

And it was hand in hands that they reached the grey Maserati car parked in the Jeon's driveway.

-

h o l d i n g h a n d s

a/n : remember that this is a short chapter au.