five.

Despite the fact that it was Taehyung that was drinking a large glass of milk, Jeongguk was the one gulping every two seconds, only to swallow his own spit and a bundle of nervousness that wouldn't go away.

They were sat on the two opposite seat of the kitchen island, Taehyung averting his shy gaze from Jeongguk's. Maybe he wasn't aware of it himself, but the dark haired man has been staring at the younger for a while now.

After proposing a large glass of warm milk to the other instead of a simple bottle of water, Jeongguk couldn't help but stare at the younger's rosy pouty lips, at the way his throat will move every time he would swallow, and then, poke his pinkish tongue out and lick the remaining smear of milk on his upper plump lip.

'it'll help you sleep better and tighter' he said.

Jeongguk felt like dying when he noticed that, maybe because of the chilly weather, Taehyung's seemingly perky nipples were poking the thin material of his satin cropped shirt. And not to mention about the little line of light lace all around the deep cut of his collar, that seemed to be tickling the smooth, tanned skin of his collarbones.

Jeongguk had his elbows on the table, his fingers crossed over his oh so serious face, and it was quite of frightening the teenager, that was anxiously and silently drinking the rest of the white, creamy liquid.

But little did he know that Jeongguk was imagining thousands of gross things to fight an awakening boner.

The older male seemed to get out of his trans when he noticed the pouty and frowny look Taehyung was wearing now.

And Jeongguk got immediately worried and almost got up of his chair

“what's wrong sweetheart ?”

And the pet name slipped,

And Taehyung blushed.

I so want things to get freAky alrdddd 🤖