four.

All the light were off, it was pitch black in the mansion and Taehyung couldn't help but get shit scared. he closed the door of the bedroom quietly behind him and reluctantly went further in the empty corridors. he hastily went down the staircase and hurried to the switch and turned the lights on. he was about to sigh in delight when he heard noise coming from the front door.

his heart skipped a bit and he ran to the kitchen and hided under the counter.

"who- who's there ?" he shouted, his voice sounding extremely hesitant. And the only aswer he got was a deep silence.

he squeaked when he heard slow but heavy foot steps heading his direction, and cowered away, getting on his pinkish knees.

"Taehyung ?" and taehyung swore that his heart ceased to function that night. he opened his eyes to a Jeongguk looking completly confused on why the boy was kneeling on the floor of his kitchen at such a late hour.

"why are you here ? did you have a nightmare or something ?" he hurried to ask, removing the airpods that were in his ears. But Taehyung was to busy starring at the low cut white shirt the man was wearing, reaveling a toned chest. 

And those rolled up sleeves, gosh. Taehyung just wanted those veiny arms to wrap around him and never let him go. 

He almost let out a whimper when Jeongguk took his dainty hands in his bigger ones, pulling him back up.

"where's Jimin ?" Jeongguk then asked, looking around excepting to see a short blonde boy nearby.

"he- he's asleep." he mumbled, eyes now casted down, averting his gaze from the man attire.

a simple 'oh' was the only reply Jeongguk gave him.  Silence took over the room and the older unconsciously let his eyes linger, lower and lower.

He then cleared his throat, plugging his airpods back in their box and laying it on the counter behind Taehyung. "So umh... what did you want ?"