three.

Jeongguk didn't know the meeting of this afternoon seemed so irritating. 

Maybe because of the incompetence of his employees that hewas not going to discuss about. The fact that they completly forgot what they've been told only two weeks ago about the opponent companies.

Or maybe beacause the obvious tent he had at the front of his dress pants. Thanks to the large marble table him and his colleaugues where sitting around, nobody was aware of it, nor noticed the uneasyness written all over his face.

All the way from home to the Jeon Corporation building, the sight of his son's best friend in that bathrobe kept his brain busy.

How could a boy have such thick thighs, such curves at such a young age.

Jeongguk thought he was going crazy when he felt his pants growing too tight, almost suffocating for his member. He couldn't believe it. He was getting hard over a kid.

He groaned leaning his head back on his leather chair. He couldn't do this anymore

“Let's call it a day.”

°

It was past midnight when Taehyung woke up, an urgent thirst burning his throat. He took the thick duvet off his thin body and untangled himself from Jimin arms and feet. He let out a breathy giggle when he noticed that the later was drooling and mumbling nonsense in his sleep.

He shivered from cold when his bare feet met with the floor, his tiny short and sleeveless satin top not helping much. He whined.

“gosh it's so cold.”