Eleven

When they both arrived at the Jeon residence, taehyung started to frown and pout. He didn't want to let go of the older's fingers, which the latter noticed, and a smile crept on his lips.
He was feeling somehow proud, and plus, they were all alone in the whole house. Just them two. It was giving Jeongguk ideas he never thought would go through his mind.

« Taehyung. » the raven haired male called, looking down at him, searching for his shy honey brown gaze.

« yes ? » he replied, though still looking at his feet, where his shoes were playing together, just as he was currently playing with Jeongguk's long fingers.

« apart from school, you're never seeing him again. » he stated, living no room for any kind of disapproval from the younger.
He noticed how quickly a blush spread on Taehyung's face, much to his pleasure, as large brown orbs looked up at him with an unreadable expression.

« are we clear ? » the man asked again, raising an eyebrow.

« y-yes. » he said, like mesmerized. He couldn't bring himself to say no to Jeongguk. Plus, it wasn't like he was fond of seojoon company. He thought the older was rude for talking to him like that today at the café. He was for sure not speaking to him ever again after that.

Jeongguk grinned, using his free hand to put a strand of the young golden hair behind his reddened pierced ear.

« Good. Now go change, I'll make you something to eat yeah ? »

« I-okay » he said, but few seconds later, he was still standing before Jeongguk, not having moved an inch, still tightly squeezing his fingers.

« Taehyung ? » And his pout deepened. Jeongguk wanted to coo at him.

« It's okay sweetheart, go. I'll be waiting for you here. » he assured him, bringing their locked hands to his lips, and kissing the younger knuckles multiple times.

With that, taehyung nodded and hurried his way up the stairs, squeaking when he almost missed a step.

« Oh and taehyung ? » Jeongguk called one last time.

« y-yes ? » the blonde asked from the top of the stairs, he cutely crouched down, so that he could see Jeongguk while talking to him, but it seemed like he completely forgot that he didn't wear any safety shorts under his dress today.

Jesus Christ. Jeongguk thought, looking away from the corrupting view.

« can you call jimin please ? I haven't seen him since this morning and he isn't replying to the phone. I know he'll answer if you're the one calling. Plus it's getting late. » he asked, not sparing a glance at the younger and whispering the last part to himself.

« Oh ! okay. » he said and earned a faint 'thanks' from the man.

taehyung tilted his head to the side, confused. Late ?

« But it's only 4pm... » he mumbled to himself.
And why was jiminie not answering is step dad, when they have been texting each other all the day long ? Taehyung thought while walking in the silent corridor.

As he made his way to his friend room to change, Jeongguk too headed toward the kitchen, already rolling up his sleeves in other not to dirty his shirt while cooking.
As he starred stirring some pieces of meat and vegetables in the pan, he frowned when he noticed that it had been about twenty five minutes since taehyung went upstairs and it's unusually too long for him to just change.
So he turned down the fire under the pan and went up to check on him.
And oh, how he wished at the moment that he'd stay a little bit longer downstairs, and waited patiently until the younger joined him in the kitchen.

Oh oh oh ? What happened?

Nora.