nine.

hiii how have you been ?

enjoy!

Jeongguk was a very controlling man. Either it was in professional life or not. As a CEO, he kind of had to, but when talking about private life we guess it is just in his nature. So, when he dropped Taehyung at the Starbuck three blocks away of his building, and noticed that the only person that was waiting for him was a male friend. And not only a mere friend but the kid from the other day at their high school parking lot. He felt like he couldn't do anything about it. Not like he could have done something anyways.

He had no rights to restrain Taehyung from seeing his friend. So, he just told him that he was picking him up in two hours, before driving off. But truth to be told, it didn't feel right to Jeongguk to leave Taehyung with the guy. He seemed extremely fishy to him with the way his eyes were going up and down the petite blonde's body. And it only had been a mere forty-five minutes, and Jeongguk was already having enough of it.

His inky gaze was going back and forth between the large glass walls of his office from where he could clearly see the roof of the Starbuck, his car keys, and his phone every two fucking minutes and it was seriously starting to get on his secretary's nerves.

The young-looking man glared at his evasive boss. "do you have anywhere to go, M. Jeon?" he asked, slamming the seemingly expensive folders on the desk separating him from Jeongguk.

"I'm sorry daehwi- what were you saying?"

" I was saying that I don't get paid enough for this." He said rolling his eyes, making the older man chuckle.

"I know, I'm sorry." He sighed, leaning back his leather chair, checking his phone once again.

"On a more serious tone, if you have somewhere to go, you should probably go and fix whatever is to be fixed. You're absolutely not focusing on work, M. Jeon." He said sassily, almost scolding his own employer. Not even feeling threatened for the sake of his job.

"yeah... I think I needed some boost. Thank you daehwi." He said, already hurrying his way out of his office, not forgetting his car keys. Leaving his secretary alone.

"oh, and don't call me M. Jeon ever again. It irks my soul, little lee."

"yeah yeah whatever!" he said out loud, before huffing, while sitting on the couch behind him.

I clearly don't get paid enough for this.