Chapter 46

Neveah Russo

It's been 2 weeks now since Ryan killed lnessa and eversince he's been ignoring me and Xavier's nightmares finally stopped but some days l find myself waking up at 3am and crying my eyes out.

Some days l find it difficult to breathe and l find it difficult to stop thinking about him.lf l could go back to that day l would have jumped in front of that bullet.

I thank Linda for the lovely breakfast that she had made me which l didn't even touch but l was truly grateful for the effort that she had put in making the food but l didn't have an appetite for food at the moment and even though l know l have to eat for two people l can't force myself to eat.

I leave Xavier playing with Kia in the toy room and l head upstairs to my room.l change into black sweatpants and a white oversized hoodie.To match the outfit l wore black crocs and l tied my hair into a high ponytail.

I locked the bathroom door before l burst into tears and my hands started shaking and it felt as if all of the air inside me had left my body.

I started breathing heavily it was as if my throat had tightened and l started breathing in and out.

I put my knees over my chest as tears rolled down my cheek endlessly.Though his death was not my fault l blame myself everyday and it feels as if l had some part in it and that kills me everyday and each time l close my eyes l see him.

I wiped my tears and l stared into the mirror and l looked like a mess."YOU PROMISED TO NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE"l yelled and tears started rolling down my cheek.

"Why did you leave me?"l let out a sob.

"I can't do this without you and you know that"l said as l breathed heavily.

To keep myself calm and steady l went to the balcony in my room and l just stared at the trees and l watched as birds flew away and disappeared in the skies.

My phone started ringing and l saw an unknown number and l reluctantly answered it.

"Hello"l sniffled.

"Hey it's the bartender Marcus"he said.

"-meet me outside your gate"he said.

"Okay"l responded.

I went downstairs and got out of the front door unnoticed and because security was increased at the front gate l used the underground passage which led me outside of the gate.

I saw a black Mercendes Benz parked outside and Marcus got out and as soon as he saw me he looked concerned.

He quickly rushed towards me and he wrapped his arms around me and tears started rolling down my cheeks and l let out a sob.

"Are you okay?"he asked and l quickly pulled away wiping my tears.

"Yeah so what's up?"l lied.

"I know you not okay you don't have to lie to me"he said cupping my face.

"Can we please go somewhere a bit more private?"l asked and he nodded in response.

I got into the car and as he drove off l just looked outside the window lost in thought.Soon we had reached our destination and l got out the car.

We were at some mountain which had the best view of Mexico and it melted my heart.l sat beside Marcus and l put my head on his shoulder.

"So tell me whats wrong?"he asked playing with a few strands of my hair.

"I don't want to talk about it"l said and he nodded in response.

"I had a girlfriend who l loved deeply and she was killed in front of me and you know for years l blamed myself until one day l finally realized that if l had jumped in front of that gun l would have hurt her in the most unimaginable way possible"he said and l looked in his eyes and all l could see was pain.

"-whoever he was would have wanted to see you happy because if he was to see who you are becoming he would be hurt"he continued and tears started rolling down my cheek and l let out a sob.

"I-l miss him everyday"l said.

"I miss her too everyday but sometimes you have to find a way to move on otherwise if you don't guilt will swallow you whole"he said and l nodded in response wrapping my arms around him.

"Thank you"l said.

"-its getting late and my son needs to sleep"l said.

"Oh okay"he said and he opened the door for me and l stepped into the car.

We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.lnstead of using the secret passage which by now has multiple security guards l jumped the electric wall and luckily there was no electricity.

I used the back door and l slowly went back to my room and l changed into comfortable pj's before l headed downstairs.

"Mommy can l sleep with Kia today"Xavier ran to me and l opened my arms for me and l wrapped my arms around him.

"Okay you can sleep upstairs in my bed but go brush your teeth with Linda first"l said and he held Kia's hand as they ran up the stairs full of energy with Linda following them.

I went to Ryan's office and l softly knocked and he yelled 'come in'.l slowly stepped into his office closing the door behind me.

"What do you want?"he asked in an annoyed tone rolling his eyes.

"I came to apologize"l started.

"-at the time l wasn't thinking straight and even though l was fully sober my emotions got the best of me and l didn't even think of how l could hurt you in the process lm truly sorry and l understand if you want me and Xavier to go back to America or ltaly"l said as tears rolled down my cheek.

"Come here"he said gesturing to his lap and l nodded in response as l sat on his lap.

He cupped my face and wiped my tears with his thumb."lm really sorry"l said.

"It's okay"he said.

"I'll leave first thing in the morning with Xavier"l said.ln all honesty l wasn't sorry but this was the only chance l was ever gonna get to run away from this hell.

"Nice try but you aren't going anywhere"he said.

"At least l tried"

"The weddings tomorrow"he said and l started coughing.

"What!,you didn't even give me time to plan it"l yelled.

"Don't worry l have it covered"he said kissing my cheek and combing his hands through my hair.

"Okay"l said smiling softly and we stared into each other's eyes in silence as neither on of us said a thing to the other and l got to explore and see a different side of him l never saw before.

I suprised myself and l smashed my lips onto his running my fingers through his hair and he quickly responded and started kissing my neck hitting the right spot and his tongue explored my mouth.

I felt something poking me and he quickly pulled away."Unless you want me to fuck you until you can't stand we need to stop"he said.

Just like how l felt the first time l saw Ace it was as if a devil had gotten inside me but only difference this time one of us wasn't going to stay alive and see daylight and it sure wasn't going to be me.

"Then do it"l smirked.

A/N

It ain't even been long since her baby daddy's death and this girl already thinking of fucking the guy who killed him

The audacity she be pissing me off for real lmaaooo😂

Anyways don't forget to vote, follow and comment 🖤🖇️